+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

If you think about it, none of these adults have bought any real estate for themselves:
    Jack still lives in the Abbott Mansion, now with Sharon and Noah. Has he ever lived anywhere else?
    Jill lives in the Chancellor Mansion.
    Nick and Phyllis live in the tack house.
    Nikki lives in the other house on the Newman estate that Nick and Sharon used to live in.

Then we have the GCAC, which seems to be the only place in Genoa City where people live when they have no other home to go to.

Gloria was living with Michael and Lauren in their apartment, which I assume they own. Kevin bought his with his lottery money, right?

Then we have the college kids.....Danny, Lilly, and Devonn lived in a house that Jack Abbott supposedly owned and rented out to college kids. None of them are living there anymore, right? Amber and Danny were living with Kevin and Lilly and Devonn moved back home to Neil's place.

Adrian's got his own place. Is Colleen living with him? Where is Brad living? He he still at his house?

Phyllis did have her own place a few years ago, when she started up with Nick. How come they aren't living there?

Where does the ADA live, Paul's daughter? Paul has his own place as does Maggie Sullivan.

It will be interesting to see where JT and Victoria end up, as I don't think the loft is up to the Newman standards.

The house Brad is living in is one that he gained through marriage to some women that escapes me right now.

I know exactly who you are referring to, but cannot think of her name at the moment. I want to say Cassandra, but I could be wrong. But I knew he got the house through the course of that marriage.

A funny storyline would be introducing some new cast member who happens to be a realtor. He or she would either make a mint or have absolutely no career in GC!

I think Cassandra is correct, MsDiva. I couldn't recall where Brad acquired the house but he was definitely married to a rich woman by that name.

Colleen is living with Adrian, she had a blowout with Brad over her moving in. I don't know what Gloria did with William's apartment and why she shacked up with Lauren & Michael when she had a perfectly good place of her own. She must love having roommates.

I've always found it hilarious that Nick has never lived anywhere except in homes on his parents' property. Phyllis is 40 if she's a day, and a supposedly brilliant IT professional, so why is she sponging off her father-in-law? Unless they're out of money now that Nick's unemployed.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It certainly looks like Kay is planning to leave the show, isn't it?

I read somewhere her contract is up in the Fall. Maybe she wants to be out of Genoa City before her 80th birthday.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I'm absolutely convinced she's leaving after watching today's show, which I won't spoil for the US viewers. The buildup is pretty blatant.

I'm also convinced that Jeffrey is Ji-Min's killer. It has to be the reason the writers had them move in with Jack & Sharon.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Jeanne Cooper is leaving the show? Wow, it really won't be the same without her.

And Gloria and Jeffrey are living at the Abbott house? I really need to start watching again so I can get caught up.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Pat Benatar will perform on Y & R Feb. 14th & 15th.
    She'll also be on hand to help Karen with her stage fright.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2783596;
    I'm absolutely convinced she's leaving after watching today's show, which I won't spoil for the US viewers. The buildup is pretty blatant.

I'm also convinced that Jeffrey is Ji-Min's killer. It has to be the reason the writers had them move in with Jack & Sharon.
    You must be 2 days ahead of the US; I didn't see anything with Mrs. Chancellor on yesterday.

I can't see Jeffrey being Ji-Min's killer, since I can't see the connection or advantage there. I'm still hanging onto the theory someone had of David Chow being his killer. There is that indirect connection through Nicki, through Victor...if that makes sense.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You're right, AJane....pretty blatant. Somebody is writing their own obituary. I guess that's one way to make sure "they" get it right.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread