+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 521 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I missed yesterday's show. What do you mean Brad isn't Brad? What did they find out?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Paul and JT got ahold of a picture of a Brad Carlton from the same town/city Brad claims to be from. Looks like a high school picture of a totally different Brad or a picture of a kid who looks to be high school age. Paul checks social security numbers on this kid and Brad and they are one and the same.

Of course, no mention of this find on today's show.

But Mac is back...temporarily.

And Phyllis finds out that she is 8 weeks prego....give or take a couple of days.

Does anyone watch B&B? I need some information.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Does anyone watch B&B? I need some information.
    I watch it. What's your question?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Paul and JT got ahold of a picture of a Brad Carlton from the same town/city Brad claims to be from. Looks like a high school picture of a totally different Brad or a picture of a kid who looks to be high school age. Paul checks social security numbers on this kid and Brad and they are one and the same.
    Thanks for the info!

And Phyllis finds out that she is 8 weeks prego....give or take a couple of days.
    Which means it could be either Nick's or Jack's baby.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I watch it. What's your question?
    Are Brooke and Nick married, or just on a sort of honeymoon? I have missed some and am puzzled.
    Thanks

Are Brooke and Nick married, or just on a sort of honeymoon? I have missed some and am puzzled.
    Thanks

They aren't married. His divorce from Bridget isn't finalized yet. There trip was one to celebrate that they are finally together.

I'm glad! I don't like them togehter.

I'm glad! I don't like them togehter.
    Really? I think they are kinda cute together. Now, I honestly don't want to see her back with Ridge. He's like, one of the worse actors in daytime to me. The whole thing with Taylor coming back from the dead and him choosing her and then trying to go back to Brooke was pathetic to me. :nono

Neil has been rocking these last few eps. I loved it when he told Dru he could just leave but they were going to work through the issues - no matter how difficult. That's a real man talking right there! Of course that was BEFORE he found out Lily wasn't his. Dru should catch some heat about making Lily keep all this stuff from her dad but the act itself was just as she said. She didn't know it was his brother ( of course in the real world I'd find that hard to believe but in soapland it's done all the time)
    Gloria is just getting on my nerves at this point. Her sabotaging Jack also casts a bad light on the company. Is she too much of a dingbat to see that - and getting Kevin to help her is just wrong.
    Phyllis and Nick are cute together but wrong is wrong. Y&R was pretty bland there for a while but now it is really picking up steam.

+ Reply to Thread