+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Sorry, have to add. Why was David in the room when the judge read her decision. Did you see his face? Wow. I can't stand that guy either. I really do love this show and have been watching for decades, haha. Sometimes I don't know why but I have.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2763737;
    Amber as Marina? Seriously? They can't see the resemblance and why would Daniel be hanging around her if he didn't even know her. These people are so not smart.
    The only one who caught on immediately that Amber was in diguise was Daniel. He had to tell Kevin. I believe they're the only two who know. I think it's kinda stupid.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cane, at least, looks kind of suspicious. I don't want to believe that even he is that obtuse!

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2763749;
    Sorry, have to add. Why was David in the room when the judge read her decision. Did you see his face? Wow. I can't stand that guy either.
    What was it that caused him to be allowed into the room? I guess they needed for him to be let in on how much money he was going to be able to "acquire" from his soon-to-be fiancee?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-21-2008 at 08:00 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2764104;
    Cane, at least, looks kind of suspicious. I don't want to believe that even he is that obtuse!

Ohh, he is. She's met with Cane in the diguise before and he didn't know who she was. They were at the athletic club and they sat and had a lengthly coversation and he never noticed it was her.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2762721;
    And I'm waiting for Daniel and Amber to spark up; that looks like a 'given' to me.
    My thoughts exactly. I think they will be good for each other, even though she is older and definitely more experienced. Does anyone else remember when she was Rick Forrester's babysitter on B&B?

I do!!!
    I do!!!
    I do!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2763737;
    Amber as Marina? Seriously? They can't see the resemblance and why would Daniel be hanging around her if he didn't even know her. These people are so not smart.

Jack and Sharon together is still really gross to me.

Yeah. I guess I missed some stuff too cause I was was like why are Daniel and Heather flirting.
    I think Cane knows but is just playing along so she thinks she fooling everyone, that she'll win but once the winner is announce he'll mention to hopfully Jill & Katherine, therefore she will be out of the running.

How disgusting is it for Nick and Phyllis to "get it on" on the sofa where people sit when they come to visit?? I am so not a big fan of this couple.

Ol' Amber is getting in good position to be remembered in Mrs. Chancellor's will when the grande dame croaks!! I'm just glad that they have written a truly, mutually good relationship between the two, though.

I actually like Nick and Phyllis together and it's a soap opera. They can't always be in a bed.

Finally, Victoria opens her eyes. I'd just about had it with the endless coma.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Okay, when someone calls 911, they cannot change their mind and call them back to cancel! Geesh! In the real world the ambulance would have had to come to the Chancellor estate and the EMTs would at least take her BP, temperature and listened to her heart. As it was, when the doc arrived and told her to go to the hospital, they could have called the ambulance to get her there rather than have Amber drive her.

Regarding Victoria and her baby. Wasn't the baby born at 22 weeks or something incredibly early? There is no way that two months later, that baby would be out of the NICU. That would make the baby around 30 weeks and a preemie born at 30 weeks still ends up spending a good two months in the NICU.

And where was this private nurse they hired to care for Victoria at the ranch? We only saw her what....once? If Victoria just hops out of bed tomorrow to pick up the crying baby, I will flip! If anything, someone in a coma that long will have to have some sort of physical therapy to regain muscle strength.

Who writes this stuff???

+ Reply to Thread