+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I'm still not convinced that David had nothing to do with Ji Min's death.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hadn't thought about that. You're probably right!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really am behind because I had no clue that Daniel and Heather had a thing.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

He's trying to get it going, but she is being a bit resistant, but not totally.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am trying to catch up on this week's episodes.

Victor fired Nick!!! That shocked me. Now what is Nick going to do. Will Victor kick him out of the shed er... bunkhouse? LOL

I am getting sick of the Gloria and Jeffrey storyline. Seriously! Maybe when they are coming up with the "murder for Gloria" they will really, accidently of course, kill her!

I like Cane with Lily but I don't like Daniel with Heather. She was prosecuting him, Amber, and Kevin not too long ago, right? Also, his mother? Then she was coming after Jack and even though now she is on to Victor. Too much "history" there, would make the holidays tough. But it is soap opera land.

Just heard Heather say they are dropping the charges against Jana. She "DID" kill Carmen, right? Again, this is soap opera land!

Apparently the charges against Jana are being dropped because Heather was convinced by the medical evidence Kevin collected (that Jana killed Carmen because of the brain tumour). I think Jana is due to go off the deep end again though. I foresee Kevin and Colleen hooking up. Adrian is dead weight as far as any storyline goes, though there seems to be some weird history between him and Heather's former friend who committed suicide.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'm hoping that there is some bizarre storyline between Jana and Adrian. There always seems to be tension when they share the screen. And I'm waiting for Daniel and Amber to spark up; that looks like a 'given' to me.

Bear with me, I haven't watched in a while. What the hell is Amber doing with the wig, the mole and that bad accent?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2763559;
    Bear with me, I haven't watched in a while. What the hell is Amber doing with the wig, the mole and that bad accent?
    She wasn't allowed to enter the Fresh Faces of Jabot because she was Cane's exwife and family. She had Kevin change the rules by one word...from an "and" or an "or" or something like that and she entered as Marina with her new fake identity.
    Last edited by PGM35; 01-21-2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: added quotes because post didn't make sense

Amber as Marina? Seriously? They can't see the resemblance and why would Daniel be hanging around her if he didn't even know her. These people are so not smart.

Jack and Sharon together is still really gross to me.

Yeah. I guess I missed some stuff too cause I was was like why are Daniel and Heather flirting.

+ Reply to Thread