+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Does anyone know what is going on with the actress who plays Victoria? Is she in negotiations, or what? Is this coma going to last until May sweeps? This is ridiculous. She has had her baby, hasn't she? When?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2748643;
    Does anyone know what is going on with the actress who plays Victoria? Is she in negotiations, or what? Is this coma going to last until May sweeps? This is ridiculous. She has had her baby, hasn't she? When?
    From my understanding she is back on the set, so I think she should be waking from the coma within the next couple of weeks.

I heard we're due to start seeing her at the end of the month. I don't know exactly when she's supposed to come out of the coma though.

I think her real-life baby is a couple of months old now. I'm tired of this silly coma storyline as well. JT has virtually nothing to do when Victoria's not around, too.

I'm kind of enjoying the Jeffrey/Gloria storyline. I do believe Gloria has found her soul mate and just doesn't realize it yet.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

To whomever did Nicki's color job.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And, I might add, Sharon's hair is looking pretty sad these days, too. It's just "there", and trying to flip it up is not helping. Yuck!

Yes, I think it's high time Sharon got a new 'do. Her wardrobe is far more mature than it used to be, and her hair doesn't match her clothes.

If Heather is an ADA, then I figure she must be in her late 20's. If Cane is too old for Lily, then how is Daniel not too young for Heather?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I caught the show just briefly the other day after not watching for quite some time (other than reading message boards to keep updated). Melody Thomas Scott (that's her name right?) was really showing her age the other day when she told David she'd like to get married. It was almost embarrassingly painful to see what used to be such a beautiful woman look a bit long in the tooth next to a man who looked a lot younger than her. I don't know if the actor/character is actually younger than her, but she clearly looks old compared to him. Maybe she was tired or the make-up artist didn't do a good job on her that day. Or maybe it was her hairstyle. Does she always look so puffy-eyed and haggard?

I just did an Imdb search on Melody Thomas Scott and she was born in 1956. Vincent Irizarry is only three years younger in real life, born in 1959. Could have fooled me, as I thought there would have been more of an age difference between the two.

Vincent Irizarry actually used to be married to the actress who played Hope, Victor's blind farm girl ex-wife.

I wonder what David Chow's big secret is?

Today I noticed how Daniel seems to have gotten over Lily fairly easily....compared to Amber who still longs for Cane big time!

I think Daniel is either the same age or just a year older than Lily, so that would make him either 19 or 20. I don't think he is old enough to drink legally. He is definitely much younger than Heather. I figure Heather would be at least 26, probably a year or two older, since she had work experience in Chicago before coming to GC.

David Chow is seriously in debt from gambling, from what I'm picking up. He is being threatened. He is making plans for Nicki's money. It's not about him being in love with her. It's about what he can get from her. She'll go running back to Victor, her usual rescuer, before long.

+ Reply to Thread