+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2683740;
    The ugly dress today....the ugly blouse yesterday. Looks like somebody in wardrobe is mad at her.
    Maybe wardrobe and makeup went on strike too. Hence that dress, and Nikki's spooky lack of any color whatsoever. (except for her dark roots)

I had to leave today just as everyone went into the court room. Can someone give me a rundown? Thanks.

FORT Fogey

Victoria condition is getting worst. Same arguement being rehased between Victor and Nikki but Brad stormed out of the court house in search of a letter from Victoria stating that she would like her baby's life to be saved over hers.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If she'd just have a seizure, the baby would have to be delivered, and that would take the decision out of everybody's hands. At least, I think it would, but you never know with this lame show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is the writer's strike going to affect the soaps?

IT'S OVER!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oops! I spoke too soon; wishful thinking on my part. It's the stagehands in NY who have ended their strike. Sorry!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2697805;
    Is the writer's strike going to affect the soaps?
    Read from a soap magazine that Y&R fired their executive producer/head writer Latham and according to Peter Bergman who did an interview the exec are being hushed hushed about who's writing what. Since Latham refused to write and was really in a bind because she basically served as management and as a writer on the show. According to Peter the show has an advance of three weeks worth of scripts but doing simple math makes me conclude some of Sony execs (owner of Y&R) are writing the show because the strike is on it's third week.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2698808;
    Read from a soap magazine that Y&R fired their executive producer/head writer Latham and according to Peter Bergman who did an interview the exec are being hushed hushed about who's writing what. Since Latham refused to write and was really in a bind because she basically served as management and as a writer on the show. According to Peter the show has an advance of three weeks worth of scripts but doing simple math makes me conclude some of Sony execs (owner of Y&R) are writing the show because the strike is on it's third week.
    There is a God! I'll be so happy if Latham is gone. The show has gone down the toilet so bad since she's been writing. As far as the Sony Execs. writing the show... I bet they'd do a better job than Latham. I don't think many people have been satisfied with her "so-called" writing. Maybe the show will take a turn and redeem itself with that twit gone.

FORT Fogey

Ya, I used to love how the show could juggle three major storylines with many subplots every day. Now they focus of one or two stories with the same actors in scenes every day. Where is Jill, Kay, Micheal and Lauren? What going on with the aftermath of clear springs? The world under Bill Bell would not have stopped just because Victoria is in a coma. But they better leave Phick alone and give them something interesting to do.

+ Reply to Thread