+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Now, now....The poor woman is sitting a vigil at her daughter's hospital bed, so they can't show her glammed up like we're used to seeing her. Of course, I'm not so sure that I would let myself go like she has....Victoria will wake up, see her mother, and then die for sure!! Who wants their ailing family member to see them looking like death eating a soda cracker (that is a saying I learned from one of my Tennessee friends), when they come out of a coma??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

My figurin' is that Melody Thomas Scott wants to show what an INCREDIBLE (gag) actress she is and will allow herself to look SO HORRIBLE when the part allows it... all in a pathetic attempt to get an "Actress In A Leading Role" Emmy nomination.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Nikki keeps mentioning that Victoria has already lost two babies. I guess she's forgotten about poor little Eve, who died at birth when Victoria was married to Cole. :nono

I'm getting totally fed up with Nikki wringing her hands, Victor yelling at everyone, and Brad pretending to care about what happens to Victoria. Now everything is going to be put on hold because of Thanksgiving. If something doesn't happen by Friday, I'm not watching until I hear someone has died or the baby has been born. (And they better not keep that baby cooking in an incubator for another month.)
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Why are you saying Nikki forgot. When else was Victoria pregnant and lost a baby besides with Eve and with the one when she and Brad were on their last leg?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I'm glad you asked. I was wondering that too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did Victoria not have two miscarriages since her return from Italy? I could have sworn it was two. Geez, this is the only soap I watch, I shouldn't get confused.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Is it just me, or are they dressing Carmen in really ugly clothes, lately?

Carmen would still be in her funeral shroud. But I imagine you mean the ugly dress Karen is wearing today.

Another one that shouldn't be without makeup for long is Phyllis. I know she has a killer body, but when she's pale and not made up she looks old enough to be Nick's mother.

The ugly dress today....the ugly blouse yesterday. Looks like somebody in wardrobe is mad at her.

FORT Fogey

Amelia just gave birth so she is on maternity leave, so this thing will drag out until Jan. I so glad Phyllis is out of prison.

+ Reply to Thread