+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Next week is going to be GOOD. If you haven't seen the promos, there are three of them... and all can be found on YouTube. The storyline is called "Out Of The Ashes".

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I saw it - and wow! Can't wait to see next week's episodes!

I hadn't see any of those promos, thanks. Gave me chills. I hope it lives up to the promo.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2607254;
    I hadn't see any of those promos, thanks. Gave me chills. I hope it lives up to the promo.
    I know, I do too!! I'm looking forward to it though, that's for sure On the CBS page now there's a nice picture... http://www.cbs.com/daytime/yr/images...s_ad_large.jpg
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 10-10-2007 at 09:26 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

If anyone is interested, I have a Y & R 25th Anniversary book that I'm trying to get rid of. PM me if you are interested. Never been read. Opened only 2 times.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The promo advertises all of that drama to begin next Friday (the 19th), if I remember correctly. We've still got a wait.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow! Those dramatic last few minutes today when Nick and Sharon learned Noah was trapped inside the rubble made up for the past few sleepy weeks.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I missed all of last week's shows, but I've been keeping up online...I think I'm going to feel ripped off if everyone makes it out alive. I'm trying to think who's dispensable enough to be offed. I think Noah should be safe...it would be downright sadistic of the writers to kill off BOTH of Sharon's kids.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Lauren, JT, Paul, and Maggie are expendable. As for JT, Victoria did just start wearing her engagement ring, despite her superstition.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-23-2007 at 07:46 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Some comic relief today. Big spoilers here, so don't highlight unless you can't wait one more day.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kay and Amber end up trapped together, after Kay convinces JT & Cane to climb to safety without her. All four end up rescued, and it looks like the only ones left are Jack & Victoria. Victoria is unaccounted for - they haven't even shown her - and Jack wrote a good-bye letter to Sharon, and after he read it aloud he fell unconscious.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread