+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2590628;
    Jess Walton (Jill Abbott) has the same issue. I can't say anything cuz I sure have it too... but I don't make a living off my looks so it's a different situation here ;-) Usually people in the wardrobe dept are normal sized so I can't figure out why they can't seem to dress anyone besides a size 2... not that they do a hot job with that either! LOL

Oh yeah, def check out Sharon's ears! LOL LOL LOL ... you'll hate me for it afterwards though cuz you'll never be able to NOT notice them again! LOL
    Yes, I noticed Jill also. She is looking a little older but I still think she's one of the prettiest women in soaps. Isn't Mrs Chancellor in her mid seventies? I like her and aways have.

Well there's Sharon, gotta go. lol

By the way, I worked with a girl years ago with your name and her last name began with M.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2590641;
    By the way, I worked with a girl years ago with your name and her last name began with M.
    send me a private message and let's see if we know each other!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I have also noticed Jill seems to have gained weight around the middle as well. Will have to check out Sharon's upper arms now! LOL

The ear thing.....ever since I noticed them, they really are a distraction. I can't help but just stare at them now.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2591068;
    I have also noticed Jill seems to have gained weight around the middle as well. Will have to check out Sharon's upper arms now! LOL

The ear thing.....ever since I noticed them, they really are a distraction. I can't help but just stare at them now.
    That ear thing is hilarious. Today she put her hair behind her right ear and then turned her head before I could see the darned ear. I was on the edge of my chair and then she tucked the other side and there she was. Sharon Keebler!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2591259;
    That ear thing is hilarious. Today she put her hair behind her right ear and then turned her head before I could see the darned ear. I was on the edge of my chair and then she tucked the other side and there she was. Sharon Keebler!
    TOLDJA SO!!! TOLDJA SO!!! TOLDJA SOO! hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahah Trust me, Mudah, you'll never be able to NOT notice it again! hahahahahahahaha

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I sure wish this show would pick up. Looks like we're going to have to wait for November sweeps for that. It is just a tired-A show, to me, right now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh my goodness, Victor was just crying and now I may have to join him. I find that man incredibly sexy. Always have, even when he played in the old western shows.

My mom called me to tell me Victor was crying. She was really upset by it.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

What?!?!?!?! Victor Newman?!?!?!? CRYING?!?!?!? I gotta get off the computer and over to the DVR!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What is with JT growing his hair out? I'm not a big fan of long hair on men, though.

Ol' Victor really can't stand not being in control, can he? I'm glad to see that Nicki has grown enough to be confident enough to step away. At this point, Ol' Victor is crying for himself. You know, Vic, pets and thermostats are for controlling........not wives.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread