+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 519 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I was thinking that Brad may not show up for the wedding, opting to trade in his bride for Sharon...but Sharon has nothing to offer him, compared to what he thinks he's getting by marrying Victoria. I, now, doubt that.

Now I'm hoping for Colleen and Victoria to end up pregnant by the same JT!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Phyllis is pregnant!

The wedding is over, and seems to have went off without a hitch. Now it's time for fireworks. Something in the back of my mind always thought that Brad and Victor were going to be related. Can hardly wait for the details on the big secret.

Oh, God, I hope not. Didn't we already do the unknown brother/sister plotline with Billy and Mackenzie?

Speaking of, I saw a preview on my satellite saying "Mackenzie has a big announcement" - maybe she's preggo?

I'm at that spoiler, Ana...how dull & predictable.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phyllis is pregnant!

The wedding is over, and seems to have went off without a hitch. Now it's time for fireworks. Something in the back of my mind always thought that Brad and Victor were going to be related. Can hardly wait for the details on the big secret.
    What time do you get this show?? It starts in about 30 minutes here (4pm). You know, yesterday while watching the show, something said to me that Brad and Victor were related, and it was related to a scene, but I don't remember what the scene was!

I am so glad that the show has finally made it to the SOAP channel!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mackenzie? Didn't she just miscarry JT's baby?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Yes, several weeks before she left town.

prhoshay, in Canada we get the shows one day early. It's weird. I hardly ever get to watch, though - damn job.

I didn't know Mac miscarried JT's baby. How long ago was that?

ETA: nevermind, I just saw prhoshay's answer. She left town? God, I hope she returns as the original Mackenzie.
    Last edited by AJane; 05-10-2006 at 04:30 PM.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    God, I hope she returns as the original Mackenzie.
    Me too!

She miscarried and kept it from JT. He was pissed because she confided in Kevin and didn't tell him. When he found out, he ran off to the Athletic Club for a drink and ended up in Victoria's bed. Mac found out he'd slept with someone else and left town.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Drat! I missed the wedding today?! I saw yesterday at the church with everyone gathering and all the "looks" across the room. I'm glad that Victor broke down and walked Victoria down the aisle.

Great idea that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phyllis is pregnant. That leaves us wondering who the father really is.
    . And wouldn't it be double the fun if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victoria ended up pregnant as well with either JT or Brad. It's baby time in Hollywood so why not on the show?

I'm still confused as to how Gloria is getting away with the poisoning of the cream. Did Kevin post Jack's outrage about the husband's lawsuit on the net like Gloria wanted him to? I hope not. I'm liking the new Kevin. I don't see what Gloria has to gain by ruining the company. It's her money ticket.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Drat! I missed the wedding today?! I saw yesterday at the church with everyone gathering and all the "looks" across the room. I'm glad that Victor broke down and walked Victoria down the aisle.

Great idea that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phyllis is pregnant. That leaves us wondering who the father really is.
    . And wouldn't it be double the fun if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victoria ended up pregnant as well with either JT or Brad. It's baby time in Hollywood so why not on the show?

I'm still confused as to how Gloria is getting away with the poisoning of the cream. Did Kevin post Jack's outrage about the husband's lawsuit on the net like Gloria wanted him to? I hope not. I'm liking the new Kevin. I don't see what Gloria has to gain by ruining the company. It's her money ticket.

Yes I think Kevin did post Jack's outrage on the computer.

I wonder what is going to happen now that it was discovered that Brad isn't really Brad?

I find it strange that Victor once again changed his mind and is letting Nick and Victoria run his company after all.

They always seem to have the best storylines when the weather is getting nice and hot outside...grrr.

+ Reply to Thread