+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I don't know who talked Tracey Bregman into that hair colour she was sporting, but my first thought when I saw her with those ridiculous glasses on, sitting at that table with Colleen, was "Dame Edna". My second thought was how much more believable the old Colleen would have been as her daughter. Really, though, I could barely get past the hair colour. Blech.

I noticed on the cover of one of the soap magazines at the grocery checkout a small blurb about Peter Bergman having to decide about staying with the show. He's such an integral character, and an Emmy winner to boot - wouldn't they do everything possible to keep him? I hope it's just silly rumour...Jack has always been my favourite Y&R character. I loved Terry Lester's Jack (yes, I've been watching that long) and Peter Bergman has done an outstanding job making the character his own.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2585683;
    I don't know who talked Tracey Bregman into that hair colour she was sporting, but my first thought when I saw her with those ridiculous glasses on, sitting at that table with Colleen, was "Dame Edna". My second thought was how much more believable the old Colleen would have been as her daughter. Really, though, I could barely get past the hair colour. Blech.
    Was that today's episode? I haven't seen Tracy in awhile. I, too, wish they had never gotten rid of the old (well, not so old) Colleen!!

It will be today's epi for the U.S. Sorry if it's spoiler-ish for some, I figured it had already aired in the east. But consider yourself prepared for Tracy's appearance.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Although I haven't seen it yet, I need to do a little correction here. Tracey Bregman is the actress that plays Lauren Fenmore Baldwin! Beth Maitland is the actress that plays Tracy Abbott (married last name is what?), Colleen's mother. I was sooo confused there for a moment, but I can see how the names would get confused!

No harm, no foul.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Shay, you are absolutely right, and I stand corrected. Thanks for setting the record straight.

Mind you, I'm not too crazy about Lauren's hair colour either. Too orange and false-looking. Phyllis carries it off much better.

Yeah that color was really bad.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good Golly Miss Molly!!!! Just saw the hair and glasses!!! WTH is that all about????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2585736;
    Although I haven't seen it yet, I need to do a little correction here. Tracey Bregman is the actress that plays Lauren Fenmore Baldwin! Beth Maitland is the actress that plays Tracy Abbott (married last name is what?), Colleen's mother. I was sooo confused there for a moment, but I can see how the names would get confused!

No harm, no foul.
    Isn't Tracey married to Steve Conolly? They all marry and divorce so often that I get lost easily, but that's the last husband I recall for Tracy.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2586045;
    Isn't Tracey married to Steve Conolly? They all marry and divorce so often that I get lost easily, but that's the last husband I recall for Tracy.
    You are correct. Tracy stays married to Steve because we never see him and seldom see her, so who cares that they don't make the matrimony sweepstakes? lol

My problem with Nick and Phyllis, and Jack and Sharon is the extreme age differences that we are supposed to not notice. Phyllis had a son older than Nick, unless I'm greatly mistaken. Jack was married to Nick's mother when Nick was a little boy, so that would make him at least old enough to be Sharon's father. I don't mind a little age difference, but to me this goes too far.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2586317;
    You are correct. Tracy stays married to Steve because we never see him and seldom see her, so who cares that they don't make the matrimony sweepstakes? lol

My problem with Nick and Phyllis, and Jack and Sharon is the extreme age differences that we are supposed to not notice. Phyllis had a son older than Nick, unless I'm greatly mistaken. Jack was married to Nick's mother when Nick was a little boy, so that would make him at least old enough to be Sharon's father. I don't mind a little age difference, but to me this goes too far.
    Phyllis had a child before Daniel? I don't remember that. Daniel's def younger than Nick so I'm trying to figure out when Phyllis had another child prior to her involvement with Danny Romolatti.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread