+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

y'all are so quick to talk about how noah was "right" in what he said to Brad/Sharon... and how Sharon's actions are/were detrimental to her children. when is Noah gonna find out about Nick having sex with Phyllis... over and over and over again... and breaking up the happy lil Nick/Sharon/Noah family? THAT is when I'll be looking for Noah to give his precious saintly father his opinion of what he did and how horrible he is and how he wants to live with Miguel

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

I caught a bit of Y&R the other day after not watching it for a few years. Wow I missed a lot! Are Jack and Sharon really married? Last time I saw it was when Cassie died so I've missed a lot I guess.

FORT Fogey

Dont hate on Noah the messenger he is a brat. But he spoke the truth in that matter. Both Brad/Sharon/Phyllis were guilty for the part. Only Phyllis was punished. But my issue is that Sharon has a long history of needing men to fill a void. And Sharon and Nick weren't truely happy before Cassie death, they were drifting apart. When Sharon and Nick are good they are good. But when things are bad they become very self destructive not supportive of each other as Nick and Phyllis are.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sick of the Nick/Phyllis storyline, and the Jana storyline. I still haven't bought into the new Colleen, either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't like the new Colleen at all. Her joker's smile and her acting just isn't doing it for me.

Please include me in the "New Colleen Dislikers" club (Haters seemed a bit harsh ) I have not warmed up to her at all...

Just my reading of the cards but Ji Min's days are numbered. He'll be the next one killed off and it'll be another WhoDunIt. Likely suspects include...

Katherine Chancellor - afraid he'll expose the Jabot/House-of-Kim ownership details.
    Jill Abbott - might not do it on purpose but she has motive after he lied to her about the Jabot/House-of-Kim ownership details.
    Jack Abbott - afraid he'll expose the Jabot/House-of-Kim ownership details.
    Nikki Newman - afraid of the impact to her beloved ClearSprings projects
    Victor Newman - he acted WAY TOO COOL about Ji Min going public with the Jabot/House-of-Kim ownership details
    Amber Moore/Ashby - thinks he stole the money she and Kevin and Daniel were accused of stealing
    Carson NoLastName - thinks he stole themoney Amber, Kevin and Daniel were accused of stealing
    David Chow - would do it for Nikki... or just the fact that he's a dirty rat of SOME sort that's yet to be revealed
    Cane Ashby - upset at how Ji-Min hurt his mother

Did I overlook anyone?
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 09-04-2007 at 11:59 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2558210;
    Just my reading of the cards but Ji Min's days are numbered. He'll be the next one killed off and it'll be another WhoDunIt. Likely suspects include...

Katherine Chancellor - afraid he'll expose the Jabot/House-of-Kim ownership details.
    Jill Abbott - might not do it on purpose but she has motive after he lied to her about the Jabot/House-of-Kim ownership details.
    Jack Abbott - afraid he'll expose the Jabot/House-of-Kim ownership details.
    Nikki Newman - afraid of the impact to her beloved ClearSprings projects
    Victor Newman - he acted WAY TOO COOL about Ji Min going public with the Jabot/House-of-Kim ownership details
    Amber Moore/Ashby - thinks he stole the money she and Kevin and Daniel were accused of stealing
    Carson NoLastName - thinks he stole themoney Amber, Kevin and Daniel were accused of stealing
    David Chow - would do it for Nikki... or just the fact that he's a dirty rat of SOME sort that's yet to be revealed
    Cane Ashby - upset at how Ji-Min hurt his mother

Did I overlook anyone?
    I wrote that post before watching Tuesday's US episode! LOL

I really doubt it was Jill or Amber.

I am voting it was Carson - he is the one that wasn't around where he was supposed to be. Wonder if he found the money.....oh wait, Amber had the room key - not Carson - unless he was "let in" by Ji-Min.

Yeah, I can't see it being Jill. And Amber is too obvious. I'm thinking it will be another disposable character... like David Chow. But I can see it being Victor.... Victor killing JiMin but setting it up to look like Jagabbit did it (though I don't see Victor as a murderer).
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 09-05-2007 at 12:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread