+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I actually like bratty little Noah today when he calls out Brad and Sharon for what they did.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Enjoy him...knowing the soap world, he will likely be a 27 year old guy with amnesia by next week, trying to take over NE and making moves on his grandma Nikki.

**threadjack*** Hey Lildago - hows the lilfamily?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2548784;
    I actually like bratty little Noah today when he calls out Brad and Sharon for what they did.
    You're kidding, right? That 10-year old monster needs the livin snot slapped outta him... PRONTO. Lovely how all he cares about is his mother's one night stand with Brad but heaven forbid he call out his father for carrying on one helluva long term affair, getting his mistress pregnant and then breaking up his family. Oh and let's not forget how his precious father slept with Grace Turner in Noah's nursery when his precious father was too drunk to know Grace wasn't his wife. Oh yeah.... Nick's just the saint. Regardless, Noah needs the snot slapped outta him for being ridiculously mouthy

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No...the fictional parents who raised fictional him to think that he is equal to or superior to them need to have the snot slapped out of them. I can't believe that the writers are letting the adults be so wimpy in this story. It would make my day for Noah to come home from school, and some kid has whipped his arse for being so mouthy. It always shocks me to see what Sharon lets him get away with saying to her. Shame on those stupid writers!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He is a snotty little know-it-all but I enjoy seeing Brad and Sharon squirm. Besides the other obvious reasons, she deserves it for allowing the kid to have unsupervised internet privileges.

ETA: Ana, we're a-okay.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2548871;
    It always shocks me to see what Sharon lets him get away with saying to her.
    I have to agree with that. I would have marched him out of the restaurant and he would be spending some quality time in the corner at home. And grounded from the computer for sure.

Is it too much to hope for that Phyllis will be going away for a while?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2545786;
    Did anyone notice that Summer is now a different baby?
    I thought she looked different.

FORT Fogey

The boy is a brat, but he was on point regarding Sharon and Brad. Interesting thing, Noah is reacting to Sharon the same way Cassie did before she died. Ms. Sharon isn't so saintly nor pure.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Whereas Cassie was a teenager, and that is about where you aren't surprised to see some of that behavior surfacing, Noah hasn't been raised to speak, appropriately, to adults. He's not at the age where he's talking crazy to adults, and getting away with it. They have been kissing that boy's derriere since he's been in the world, and he knows it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

As I said the boy is a brat but he spoke to truth about Sharon and Brad. And Sharon hasn't notice that her behavior with men has a negative impact on her children. It's starting all over again with Noah. Phyllis was right in one aspect, Sharon is needed and needs men to validate her.

+ Reply to Thread