+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I've missed several episodes lately and haven't kept up with what's going on. So I just turned on my TV and I see Nick and Sharon kissing. Are they back together now?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nope. She's still married to Jack, but Nick has been after her. She was resisting him, but sounds like she's changed her mind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That whole scene in the vault was actually quite sad, I thought. I'm totally rooting for Nick & Sharon to get back together - they just don't look right paired with anyone else - and I found the dialogue between them very bittersweet. I missed a couple of shows last week so I'll put this comment in spoiler tags -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Props to the writers for not doing the obvious thing by having them actually sleep together.

Also, I thought Sharon's suit was to die for. Is it me or does she seem to be a little heavier than she used to be? She still looks great - she's really a beautiful woman - but she looks like she's put on a bit of weight.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2523900;
    That whole scene in the vault was actually quite sad, I thought. I'm totally rooting for Nick & Sharon to get back together - they just don't look right paired with anyone else - and I found the dialogue between them very bittersweet. I missed a couple of shows last week so I'll put this comment in spoiler tags -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Props to the writers for not doing the obvious thing by having them actually sleep together.

Also, I thought Sharon's suit was to die for. Is it me or does she seem to be a little heavier than she used to be? She still looks great - she's really a beautiful woman - but she looks like she's put on a bit of weight.
    she may be pregnant, she just go married recently.

That would fit in great with her current storyline. In my ideal world, it would be perfect for Jack to find out that Summer is actually his daughter, and then Sharon could go ahead and sleep with Nick and have his child.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I keep waiting for that storyline, AJane. I'm convinced that Summer is Jack's daughter. Perhaps the "new" Nick will reveal the actual paternity test results.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I also think that Summer is really Jack's baby. I find it funny that when Nick told everyone he was the father, they just took his word for it. Nobody ever saw proof of it.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2523326;
    I am sooo sick of the Clear Springs storyline. It is super-booooring; and seems to be going nowhere. And Cane must be the next Brad. Brad went from being a poolboy to the board room. Cane went from being a bartender, if not less, to being in the boardroom and rendering management decisions. Give me a break!

Let's throw in Devon too while we are at it. First he went from being a thug at the rec center, son of the crackhead mom, to becoming Dru and Neil's foster kid, then mailroom boy and now a Newman exec. He is now so important that he had to go "to Madison" on business after getting thumped on the head rather than going to the hospital. Now that's important, right up there with Cane and Brad!

I won't hold my breath until Daniel becomes management material. It's just a matter of time, right?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Someone please enlighten me, I thought William Bardwell was dead? Didn't he die a few weeks ago I turn on Y&R yesterday only to see Gloria chatting with him? Huh?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2525502;
    Someone please enlighten me, I thought William Bardwell was dead? Didn't he die a few weeks ago I turn on Y&R yesterday only to see Gloria chatting with him? Huh?

That is Williams twin brother, but they never kept in touch and didn't really get along so we have never heard of him.

+ Reply to Thread