+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Maybe Janna will just croak?! I can't see her storyline going too much further.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

One can only hope! LOL

It took me a while to figure out what was different about her and I finally realized that she no longer wore bangs. Now her hair is parted off to the side.

The new Colleen, Tammin Suresucks hasn't even mastered a US accent. When you hear her talk on the show her Aussie accent keeps coming through on a lot of the words she says. She's also not a very good actress. The girl who plays Lily was also a terrible actress IMHO but when she is in scenes with Tammin, she comes across as Ruby Dee.

Adrianne Leon who was the last Colleen was officially let go due to story line concerns, but most people believe the EP of the show Latham fired her because of her weight gain. Apparently, the new Colleen was hired without any auditions and was in place to do the role before Leon was told she was gone. Tammin Suresucks is under contract to Sony BMG as a recording artist who is unable to get anyone to buy or listen to her music. Sony BMG also own the Y&R. Maybe it's a coincidence but maybe not.

FORT Fogey

No, I think Colleen will be involved romantically with Kevin. You know the good vs evil girl- Colleen vs Jana. And physically the last Colleen was much bigger than smallish Kevin.

The new Colleen reminds me of the daughter in Vacation. I too, sometimes hear her accent come through. I grew to like the previous Colleen, I sure hope that they didn't fire her due to her weight, look at her mom, Tracy and this Colleen wasn't even that big. I did like the original (if that's the one on How I Met Your Mother) but I still think she is young looking for what her role was doing.

This whole twin thing is stupid. Not looking forward to what happens with that.

Although, Amber and Daniel all dug their own graves I do feel a bit sorry for them.

How can you feel sorry for the characters when every time either of them opens their mouths, lies just fall all over the floor??? Nothing personal, VanJag, I've just never had any use for liars on shows or in real life. Can't wait until Mr. High and Mighty Cane's lies come to the surface!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2514358;
    The new Colleen, Tammin Suresucks hasn't even mastered a US accent. When you hear her talk on the show her Aussie accent keeps coming through on a lot of the words she says. She's also not a very good actress. The girl who plays Lily was also a terrible actress IMHO but when she is in scenes with Tammin, she comes across as Ruby Dee.

Adrianne Leon who was the last Colleen was officially let go due to story line concerns, but most people believe the EP of the show Latham fired her because of her weight gain. Apparently, the new Colleen was hired without any auditions and was in place to do the role before Leon was told she was gone. Tammin Suresucks is under contract to Sony BMG as a recording artist who is unable to get anyone to buy or listen to her music. Sony BMG also own the Y&R. Maybe it's a coincidence but maybe not.
    I was hoping that wasn't the new Colleen when I watched today damn. That girl just doesn't fit.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2514460;
    How can you feel sorry for the characters when every time either of them opens their mouths, lies just fall all over the floor??? Nothing personal, VanJag, I've just never had any use for liars on shows or in real life. Can't wait until Mr. High and Mighty Cane's lies come to the surface!
    I don't know why I feel sorry for them either. I absolutely HATE for someone to lie to me and you always get caught at the end of the day anyway. I guess it's just pathetic to see them beg and get in deeper and deeper. I do feel sorry for them. I just hope they finally learned but I am sure they didn't.

I kinda fast forwarded through today but I think Daniel has finally accepted Lily being done.

All the kids (younger actors at least) on this show always somehow conveniently forgive each other. Remember, Kevin DID try to KILL Colleen--by burning her too......she forgave him....just not as quickly.
    "Well-behaved Women Seldom Make History" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"Always shoot for the moon. That way, even if you fall short you are still among the stars!"
    (Don't remember who said this, I just like it )

I am sooo sick of the Clear Springs storyline. It is super-booooring; and seems to be going nowhere. And Cane must be the next Brad. Brad went from being a poolboy to the board room. Cane went from being a bartender, if not less, to being in the boardroom and rendering management decisions. Give me a break!

+ Reply to Thread