+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Idiot Daniel has a disease called "lie-itis". Probably genetically transmitted from his mother?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2483966;
    Exactly!

I can see her dreaming up how she will be spending/using this newly found fortune and then.....BAM!.....something will happen that will put it all in jeopardy.

What is up with Victor these days? He has had his head up his butt ever since returning from his quest to find Victor, Jr. He has no clue as to just how much Nikki needed him when they all thought Nick was dead. He wasn't there for her when she needed him most. Instead of thinking about that and, yes, apologizing to Nikki about his lapse in judgement, all he can think about is how PO'd he is that she was caught kissing David. Get over it!

Oh well, at least Nick finally shaved off all that facial growth!
    They both deserve each other. Wasn't Nicki blaming Victor for sending Nick on that flight. They weren't really comforting each other during this time and Nicki couldn't keep her mouth off of David while Victor went in search of another missing son.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Originally Posted by Marlena_M
    The actress who played Alice (Cassie's adoptive mother) and the actress who plays Maggie Sullivan are different people. No doubt about this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2474315;
    Why do you think that?
    Ever heard of IMDB? Check it out and you'll see that the actresses who portray Maggie Sullivan and Cassie's adoptive mother Alice are two different people. It's not a matter of me THINKING they're different people, it's a matter of taking the time to look things up and KNOWING when I'm right

Tamara Clatterbuck played Alice... she was born in 1963 in Seattle Washington http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0004830/

Tammy Lauren plays Maggie... she was born in 1968 in San Diego California http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0491079/

Now if you STILL think these two actresses are one in the same person then I don't know what to tell you.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Yes, I looked it up, too, and there are just so many similarities that it is uncanny.....and when you look at each person and listen to each person...."they" could be twins. I don't care what IMBD says....I think it's a definite possibility. And we all know that all info on the internet is true, right??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've missed a few episodes. Isn't it Jiman that dug up the money?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I haven't seen today's episode - but I dont' think that's true, is it?

When Amber was out digging up the money (or replanting it, can't remember) it was late at night and someone was out in the bushes. She couldn't see who it was but felt a presence.

When she snuck back into the house, Jiman was in the living room allegedly looking for Jill's purse.

Seemed strange that he would be there by himself. Why wasn't Jill with him? Where was she? So it did sort of spark suspicions that Jiman might not be such a good guy.

Fast forward to when Kevin finding that note in the tip jar, and I thought that maybe Jiman had put it there. But we came to find out that it was the fake Dept. of Treasury dude.

So it remains to be seen whether Jiman is a good guy or a bad guy. Kind of like Adrian.....there are a few times where I think he and Janna have some kind of past history. And I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Adrian has some dark, secret past.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Will's Evil twin will come to Genoa City to give Glo-Ho a scare & compete for Will's fortune, so look for Ted Shackelford to be back on the scene.

Wasn't Kane (or is it Ethan?) on a suspicious phone call after Mrs. C offered him the position of construction manager? Didn't he say something like, they begged me to take it or it was too easy or something that led us (me?) to believe that he was running a con as well?

Exactly! We speculated that he was on the phone with his uncle, a while back. I don't think he is a righteous as he is pretending to be. Every con was conning somebody else on this show. "Lie-itis" Abounds!!

+ Reply to Thread