+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 525 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Colleen and JT have never had sex. There was a time when they were in the Abbott shack and she wanted to but JT stopped her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Rats! I guess that knocks that out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What is the deal with Colleen and that stupid cell phone??? Is she not a constant ad for Razr phones...?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That whole show is advertising for Razr phones! My friend got one and I know it's because of this show! She watches it all of the time. I'd at least get a pink one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Woohoo! Young and Restless is getting interesting again! Neil found out about the lies Drucilla has kept for years. Brad and Victoria are at their wedding and you just know that something is going to happen there.

Anyone think that Nick and Phylis will get together again? How about Brad and Sharon?

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    Anyone think that Nick and Phylis will get together again? How about Brad and Sharon?
    I think Brad and Sharon will end up eventually but not right now. I can't believe she went and tried to come on to him when she saw Nick talking to Phyllis.

I actually want to see Nick and Phyllis together but I don't really know if the writers have plans to put them together in a serious relationship.

I think Phyllis is gonna be preggo. I know she had an issue, but they never really said she COULDN'T get pregnant, just that it would be nearly impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    I think Phyllis is gonna be preggo. I know she had an issue, but they never really said she COULDN'T get pregnant, just that it would be nearly impossible.

I agree, she's going to get pregnant and it's going to be a "who's the daddy" story considering she's been with both Jack and Nick.

I have a hard time keeping my time lines, and theirs, separate. In show time here, Phyllis is old enough to be Nick's mother. She has been around since he was a little boy. I like her and think that she fits better with Jack than anyone else. They are both sort of evil. lol

I adore Victor. If I ever had a crush on any soap star, he'd be the one.

I like Victoria Rowell but can't stand Drucilla. I feel that she waaay overplays that part. It comes off as very fake.

I don't even know what a Razr phone is. Now I'll be waiting for one of them to get a call so I can check the phone out.

Ana, that's what I thought too. No way is that story line over!

I'll be really surprised if Brad and Victoria's wedding actually happens.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread