+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Will someone please tell Nick to shave!!

I really like Colleen too. I wish she was staying. I haven't been to her myspace to see if anything has changed. I am sure she's still out. The Soap Opera Digest had that story about how two are out (the other Frankie from DoOL well that's how I remember him)

So..what happened with William today, did he just pass out or did he die????
    Haven't heard about him leaving the show, when is Colleen leaving??

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2474566;
    Will someone please tell Nick to shave!!
    I was thinking the same thing today. It's starting to look nasty and what's the point? He was rescued...what, two weeks ago?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nick looks like Fraggle-Rock.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by sharon159;2480551;
    So..what happened with William today, did he just pass out or did he die????
    Haven't heard about him leaving the show, when is Colleen leaving??

He died...I hate Gloria and Michael, Lauren and Kevin should be ashamed for helping Gloria.

I got used to seeing William. I don't know why they felt the need to kill him but he's gone. Gloria doesn't need to marry anyone else because they're gonna die.

Can you say "Black Widow"? She's in trouble now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

AL's Colleen's last day was on Monday. She left to visit her mother and I believe she returns on July 30 in the Aussie actress Tammin (or whatever the hell her name is) form.

William is dead.

Gloria gets a surprise at the end of tomorrow's US episode (today's Canadian episode).

So..did I miss something, todays show ..everyone knew William died, did they have the service/funeral already?????? Yesterdays show, the closing scene was Gloria holding William.Sometimes I wonder why I am still watching this show, ( since the 60's ). It just get's too redictulous...

No, William just slumped over and died, shortly after coming back from the hospital, where he was diagnosed with pneumonia. Gloria had gone to get him a pillow to make him more comfortable, and when she returned ....he was "outta there".

I actually thought that Michael was thinking about doing him in right before he got sick, and Michael came to his senses and called -911.

+ Reply to Thread