+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2467794;
    Nope, considering Victor was the one who asked Nick to take Jack's place to do some business in Clear Springs.

It was supposed to be Jack and Sharon (Jack for Clear Springs and Sharon for a photo shoot for NVP) but Jack had to back-out for some campaign stuff.
    And didnt' they establish that Nikki was originally supposed to be on the plane. I'm a couple of days behind but I think David vouched that some of the staff knew her schedule.

Yup, also, Victor mentioned his own flight schedule but said it had been changed a few weeks prior. There's no way Victor had anything to do with that plane going down.

According to Soap Opera Digest, the character of Heather (Paul's Long Lost Daughter) will make her debut on Friday (July 13th)
    She's the new DA and she's suppose to stir up trouble.
    Here's a photo of her. Her Name is Vail Bloom.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I forgot Paul had a daughter. Since William's out of commission, it's lucky for Genoa City, she's a DA.

Kane and Amber always running around the Chancellor house half naked is a joke. Who would really do that?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2466817;
    An interesting point has been called to my attention: the similarities in the looks and voices of the actresses who played Cassie's "mom" Alice Johnson (actress Tamara Clatterbuck), and the actress who plays Det. Maggie Sullivan (actress Tammy Lauren). There is, reportedly, a 5 year difference in their ages. Are These Women One and The Same????

Bwhaaahahahaha!!!!!!!!
    No takers, huh??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know that he has been through a lot, but Noah is a good argument for never having children.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Somebody needs to "snatch a knot in his behind"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2469680;
    No takers, huh??

The actress who played Alice (Cassie's adoptive mother) and the actress who plays Maggie Sullivan are different people. No doubt about this one.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Does anyone have more info about their firing of the actress playing Colleen? She's still on this week's episodes and I really like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2473226;
    The actress who played Alice (Cassie's adoptive mother) and the actress who plays Maggie Sullivan are different people. No doubt about this one.
    Why do you think that?

+ Reply to Thread