+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Daniel has reached the point where he should be made to wear a dunce cap.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

I take it back: Kevin makes Daniel look like a genius.

Has Victor said anything about his search for Victor Jr? Or was that just a convenient way of getting him off the show during the election.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The other day, Nicki asked Victor if he had found Victor, Jr., and all he said was, "No."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

So Nicki knew all along why Victor left? She was milking sympathy like it was raining. Oh, the grieving mother and the absent husband. Victor leaving was a convenient for him and his movie role, but it also made sense that after losing one son he didn't want to lose another one, even if they aren't close. The thing that scored a little point for Nicki is that he never returned any of her calls but he had internet access.

OK, help me out....was Daniel's "conference" always a planned trip to the strip club, or did I miss something? Daniel is definitely claiming the throne (along with Amber) as a habitual liar.

And I love how this stupid "doctor", who had stopped practicing medicine a couple of years ago, just walked into the hospital and took over treating Nick like she had never left. What did I miss on that story.

Are there stupid story lines, or is it just me not paying attention?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Daniel really was supposed to be at a conference. What I can't understand is why he just doesn't 'fess up and tell Lily he got bored and went to a bar with some of the other guys. It's still a lie but at least he wouldn't have to hide the fact he got charged. If you're going to be a habitual liar, at least be a good one.

The Logan storyline is dumb, but I think it may trail off into nothing - there's no budding romance (there's zero chemistry between the two of them, but then again there wasn't any between Nick & Phyllis, either). It's going to get interesting, though...on today's show here,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick vowed to Logan that he's going to win Sharon back

I'm getting tired of the Kevin/Colleen/Jana thing - if they're going to have Jana return, bring her back and get it over with, already.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think it would have been more interesting if Kevin had been killed in his accident stunt, and Colleen had to take over finding Jana. That would, indeed, leave Colleen having to explain (down the road) about Kevin's stunt. Since we're getting a new Colleen, anyway, that would give her something to do. Right now, Colleen's storyline is zero.

An interesting point has been called to my attention: the similarities in the looks and voices of the actresses who played Cassie's "mom" Alice Johnson (actress Tamara Clatterbuck), and the actress who plays Det. Maggie Sullivan (actress Tammy Lauren). There is, reportedly, a 5 year difference in their ages. Are These Women One and The Same????

Bwhaaahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Another question....did Victor have something to do with blowing up his own jet in an attempt to "get" Jack, but got his own son instead?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2467584;
    Another question....did Victor have something to do with blowing up his own jet in an attempt to "get" Jack, but got his own son instead?

Nope, considering Victor was the one who asked Nick to take Jack's place to do some business in Clear Springs.

It was supposed to be Jack and Sharon (Jack for Clear Springs and Sharon for a photo shoot for NVP) but Jack had to back-out for some campaign stuff.

+ Reply to Thread