+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

It was funny, though. The three of them really play off each other very well. Reminds me of the good old days when Jack and Jill used to go at it. (Where is Jill, by the way??? I miss her.)
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've read that the role of Colleen has already been recast with an Australian actress. That should be interesting. Her name is Tammin Sursok. She apparently comes from the same soap that the actor that plays "Kane" came from.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think someone said before about Victoria and the baby. How could it be Brad's? were they still having relations when she lost the other baby? wasn't she already sleeping with JT? wasn't it around the same time that she found out about Sharon and Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2445713;
    I hope they don't put in yet another Colleen. But not sure how they would get rid of her without getting rid of Adrian too. So yeah, looks like a new Colleen. Great.

Maybe they'll bring back the other one (who's now on "How I Met Your Mother") I liked her. But she seems too young for Adrian. I guess we'll see...
    I liked this Colleen - she was very pretty and looked a good weight - curvy - for an actress. Very likeable to me now that she wasn't with JT anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2449790;
    I think someone said before about Victoria and the baby. How could it be Brad's? were they still having relations when she lost the other baby? wasn't she already sleeping with JT? wasn't it around the same time that she found out about Sharon and Brad?
    In soap opera world, PGM, it seems that it was just days after miscarrying that Victoria and JT slept together. I think she slept with JT even before she finally told Nikki that she had lost the baby. And that seemed to take a long time, especially since they were all grieving over Nick's death, etc., right around this time. Come to think of it, I don't think Victor knows that she even miscarried because he took off on his quest to find his other son (Victor, Jr.? Hope's son).

I don't think that Victoria and Brad have slept together since before the miscarriage.

I believe Victoria and Brad did do the deed after she had the miscarriage. That little romp they had at the office accurred afterwards. Considering she's been boinking JT like crazy though, makes me think it's going to be his kid.

FORT Fogey

I hope Jack wins the election even though he can be a pompous blowhard some times. Nicki has turn into Lady Macbeth using her own daughter to gain a political advantage. She didn't even care about the senate seat just wanted to beat Jack and Jack fired David for sligging mud and then he started the dirty tricks when he moved over to her campaign. Can't wait until Victor returns.

This is an election that no matter which candidate wins, the public loses. I used to like Nicki, but she has turned into such a shrew that it's impossible to listen to her. I like Jack but don't like the depths that he has sunk to lately. I find it difficult to believe the voting public doesn't care about the fact that Nicki's campaign hired a guy who was fired from Jack's campaign for releasing the video of Nicki, let alone appeared to be more than a little friendly with her.

I can't stand Brad, but JT is the one guy who can make me side with him.

Even thought she is a psychopathic killer I think that Janna is too good for Kevin.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jana, the psychopathic killer, is too good for Kevin? I'm not following that logic. If anything, they may be a little too much alike.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just think that Janna is too attractive and classy for Kevin. She may be a killer, but if you didn't know it, she is quite presentable. Kevin comes across as trashy. As far as psychoses go, they probably are a match. Anyway, why does Kevin have to look for her? Shouldn't the police be trying to find her? Genoa City must have the lowest crime solving rate in the world.

Not to give away the results of the election, but "Yeah!". But, I suspect that something will happen that will require overturn the results, require a recount or negate the election completely. I hope though, that the election story line is finally over.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

+ Reply to Thread