+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

FORT Fogey

Re: Young and the Restless

I have spoilers pm if you want to know about Nick's return home.

I'd love the spoilers. Can you put it in spoiler tags for those who don't want to know?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Question......are the actresses that are playing Victoria and Sharon sharing maternity tops???

Also, what is with Daniel's goofy-looking hair style?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was also wondering what was going on with Daniel's hair. It looks silly.

How many are loving the new snarkiness of Sharon?? I've never cared much for her (too needy) and the Brad thing was/is just yech, but I have just been when she does her eye rolling and remarks to/about Phyllis lately.

Where is Victor?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2440809;
    Where is Victor?
    Trying to find Victor Jr in some other country. He (Victor Jr) left with no word to anyone. Maybe he was kidnapped. It happened right after Nick's funeral, I think.

I missed why the chick can't contact anyone about Nick and finding him. What gives? They look like they are in the jungle but aren't they still in Wisconsin?

And another thing, why didn't Sharon think that maybe Phyllis erased the tape? I mean, where is all the rest of the tape and wouldn't it be time stamped? They were discussing the campaign and Nikki, etc...just so unrealistic!
    Last edited by PGM35; 06-14-2007 at 08:09 PM. Reason: clarification and addition

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2440848;
    I missed why the chick can't contact anyone about Nick and finding him. What gives? They look like they are in the jungle but aren't they still in Wisconsin?
    She claims since he's so badly hurt and is running a fever, it wouldn't be safe for her to leave him alone. I think it's crap since just sitting there isn't going to help him either. She said she hiked miles away from her car.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2440936;
    She claims since he's so badly hurt and is running a fever, it wouldn't be safe for her to leave him alone. I think it's crap since just sitting there isn't going to help him either. She said she hiked miles away from her car.
    I think she is going to hold him hostage.

toothdoc

Any possibility that Kane and Jana are connected?

+ Reply to Thread