+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree434Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Victoria told Nicki that she miscarried, I think, sometime last week. Victoria asked Nicki not to tell Victor.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is Victoria pregnant IRL? They keep dressing her in those horrid baggy blouses, but I can't tell if she's a fashion victim or hiding a bump.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2430103;
    Is Victoria pregnant IRL? They keep dressing her in those horrid baggy blouses, but I can't tell if she's a fashion victim or hiding a bump.
    Yes, she is pregnant, She married Thad Luckinbill (JT) sometime earlier this year.

Ok, I realize the passage of time is different in Genoa City than where I live but has enough time passed for Victoria to be pregnant again?

And I must have missed something. Nicki is sleeping with David?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2430185;
    Ok, I realize the passage of time is different in Genoa City than where I live but has enough time passed for Victoria to be pregnant again?

And I must have missed something. Nicki is sleeping with David?
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about Victoria being pregnant already. That sure was quick.

http://www.mercurynews.com/tv/ci_6059259

Shemar Moore booked on suspicion of DUI
    The Associated Press
    Article Launched: 06/04/2007 04:43:24 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES-"Criminal Minds" actor Shemar Moore is due in court later this month after being booked for investigation of driving under the influence, authorities say.
    Moore, who was released on $5,000 bail, was doing over 65 mph on Santa Monica Boulevard around 1 a.m. Friday when he was stopped by the California Highway Patrol, officers said.

"Mr. Moore displayed signs of alcohol impairment and a DUI investigation was conducted," according to the CHP arrest report.

Moore was arrested a half hour later and taken to a nearby station where he took a breath test and was later booked.

Telephone messages left for Moore's representative were not immediately returned Monday.

Moore, who plays FBI profiler Derek Morgan on the CBS series, is due in court June 26.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2430103;
    That's exactly what I was wondering, since she never came out of the maternity tops on the show. I kept thinking, "Why is she still wearing those shirts?" I thought they were possibly a ploy to hide the fact that she had lost the baby....which would be stupid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2430111;
    Yes, she is pregnant, She married Thad Luckinbill (JT) sometime earlier this year.

Huh? Really? Had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2430566;
    Yes, she is. They got married this past March

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2430566;
    Yes they got married and have a bun in the oven.

Here's the scoop according to wikipedia Thad Luckinbill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Luckinbill and Young and the Restless co-star Amelia Heinle, were married in March 2007. He became step-father to Amelia's son August Weatherly.

He is currently expecting his first child with wife and co-star Amelia Heinle.

+ Reply to Thread