+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 520 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast
Like Tree434Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I really, really hope that Lauren's pregnancy isn't a ploy by the writers to bring Sheila back for yet another baby kidnapping storyline. You just know the birth will have some drama attached to it and I'm sure Sheila will be the cause of it. Maybe this time Mike can be the hero and kill Sheila once and for all, although in the land of soaps there never really is a "once and for all" when it comes to death. I'm sure they could even come up with something creative enough and could even bring Cassie back a few years down the road if they really wanted to.

The last time we saw Sheila, wasn't she showing a plastic surgeon a picture of someone she wanted to look like? Lauren could actually turn out to be Sheila carrying Michael's child. Who else could she have wanted to look like?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    The last time we saw Sheila, wasn't she showing a plastic surgeon a picture of someone she wanted to look like? Lauren could actually turn out to be Sheila carrying Michael's child. Who else could she have wanted to look like?
    That's right! I forgot about that. Yes, for all we know, the Lauren we're seeing right now isn't even Lauren. But if it is the real Lauren, Sheila could come back after the baby is born and then take over Lauren's life. But no matter how good a plastic surgeon is, they can't change your voice and there's no way Sheila could ever sound like Lauren. That's when soap writers expect us to just go along with it as if it really could happen *wink wink*.

Gaaahhhhh! Don't say that! Y&R usually stays away from outrageous storylines like that...and surely, they wouldn't bring Sheila back this soon? Would they?

katkitty, Phyllis is apparently unable to have kids (remember she miscarried Jack's baby). If anyone's gonna have a love child, I'm thinking Victoria will have JT's (ewwwwwwwwwwwwww)...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post

katkitty, Phyllis is apparently unable to have kids (remember she miscarried Jack's baby). If anyone's gonna have a love child, I'm thinking Victoria will have JT's (ewwwwwwwwwwwwww)...

I'm thinking it's Phyllis who's going to pop up pregnant. Back when her and Jack were married, she had complications and almost died while trying to take drugs so that they could conceive. Considering this is a soap, the writers like to change history so, I won't be surprised if they make her pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Ohhhh you are so right! I hadn't even thought of JT and Vic, and I agree, ewwwww! And, of course, Brad will raise yet another man's baby as his own!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    I'm thinking it's Phyllis who's going to pop up pregnant. Back when her and Jack were married, she had complications and almost died while trying to take drugs so that they could conceive. Considering this is a soap, the writers like to change history so, I won't be surprised if they make her pregnant.
    Why not make all three of them pregnant? And, while they're at it, maybe Brad and Sharon can get together and make it four? Then, Sharon and Nick can get back together and raise THAT baby.

It really wouldn't be so farfetched for a soap!

How is Victor going to say that he was not going to have the woman responsible for the destruction of his son's marriage work there. Um, didn't Nick have a little something to do with all that? Yeah...

I still want to smack Gloria. She still thinks it's their fault for sending it out early.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Victor stands by family...unless there is a face to face falling out with them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I actually think JT is kinda cute. I can see Vicky getting tempted! Isn't he closer to Victoria's age than Brad's?
    The whole Brad thing is a bit much. There is alittle too much familiarity with the female family members for me. The new Colleen is something else. Previously she was really sweet. I guess that wanted to start spicing up the younger storyline for the summer.
    Somebody please slap Gloria for me. Michael deserves an award for putting up with her and her constant drama.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK, how about Victoria and Colleen end up pregnant, both possibly by JT? That would be too good! But my real question is...has Colleen had sex with JT? Pleasesayyes, Pleasesayyes, Pleasesayyes!!!!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread