+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally!

Finally!

If anyone else watched the season premiere of The West Wing, you'll probably have seen the commercial for Third Watch as well.

Man it's about time! That's the first television ad I've seen for the show since its season finale!

Now, any spoilers about who survives and who buys it? I can't stand the suspense.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

SPOILERS for the new season? hmm, faith, bosco and sgt. cruz ALL survive the shooting. eddie cibrian will leave the show this season and molly price (faith) is pregnant (congrats to her!). She'll be leaving the show for 3 to 4 episodes but will return.

Derric

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian105
    If anyone else watched the season premiere of The West Wing, you'll probably have seen the commercial for Third Watch as well.

Man it's about time! That's the first television ad I've seen for the show since its season finale!

Now, any spoilers about who survives and who buys it? I can't stand the suspense.

I saw a commercial for it too. Kim was in it. Remember her?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Kim who?

They need to give the medics better stories - Like WHY did they hook up Kim with Tom Berenger last year? It had no ties - it was like they needed to add her in somewhere.

So looking forward to tonight!

LG.
    Poor Kim had such a terrible day in the premier - her best friend and partner Alex gets blown apart, she needs to take Alex' mom home and when she comes back she finds out that her boyfriend (Tom Berringer) is dead, and then when she thinks it can't get any worse she's standing next to Jimmy when she finds out that her boss (Johnson?) also died, so she ends up hugging Jimmy. OMG, what a terrible day.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Jimmy's an ass, Kim's melodramatic, but they're not disspassionate. They probably still care for each other for the sake of their son . . . And Lou/Lieu was both'f their capatains.

Sad day indeed. I don't think there was a moment were my eyes weren't glistening.

Okay, now this is interesting . . . Yokas coming back? This doesn't make sense to me, as she wasn't in the theme credits . . .

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

LG.
    Yokas wasn't in the credits? WTF? Was Fred in the credits? He wouldn't have much of a plotline without Faith on the show. Well, besides showing up once every episode to kick Bosco's ass.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Faith was in the credits! They're just all messed because of the new characters.

I certainly hope they messed up! This mystery's giving me all sorts of headaches!

Which is compounded by the fact that yes, both Chris Bauer (Fred) and Bonnie Denson (Emily) were in the credits; what the heck is she gonna be doing with Third Watch? Join the Academy?

Such were my thoughts considering that Price wasn't in the opening credits. So maybe she will stick around. Man Ah hope so.

+ Reply to Thread