+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 10:00 AM-11:00 AM (11/12, episode 3))

Day 2: 10:00 AM-11:00 AM (11/12, episode 3))

Day 2: 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
    60 min.
    Kim makes contact with Jack, who tries to warn the immediate target; a new lead detours Mason's plans; Kate is asked to remain calm in the face of disturbing news. Eddie: Douglas O'Keefe. Chris: Jimmi Simpson. Lynne: Michelle Forbes. Rayburn: Timothy Carhart. Tony: Carlos Bernard. Kate: Sarah Wynter. Reza: Phillip Rhys. Megan: Skye McCole-Bartusiak.

So, Mason's gonna die (but not quite as bloodily as I'd hoped), Paula's hurt bad, Tony's just fine, Jack's got a cut on his head from a self-inflicted (and gross, may I add) knife wound, Megan's an idiot, and Kim's the idiot ringleader. Oh, and that dude that's working for Palmer needs to get a bullet behind the ear. He's just eveel.

I thought those bombs were going to "level the building". From what I saw of the explosions, Paula would have been just fine sitting in Mason's office...

LG.
    No kidding, Mason's office looked to be just fine, Paula could have stayed there and been just fine and got the data sent out. Mason, will be around for probably most of the rest of the day, but not for a third season (if there is one). I'll miss him, as I like Mason's smartass comments, like last night when the HAZMAT crew was scrubbing him down, they yelled at him to take off "ALL YOUR CLOTHES" and he snarked "aren't you going to buy me dinner first?" Ha, I liked that. Do you think he was really headed to Bakersfield for work or was he just getting the Hell out of the city? Mason had that unshaven "I don't give a shit about my job" look about him all season so far and had remarked to Tony that he was pissed to still be in CTU in LA in the first episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I loved that comment too LG, laughed out loud when he said it. As much as I wanted Mason to have the snot beaten out of him, to die by radiation is about too extreme, of course when we see next weeks show, we will hope that he lasts a long slow tortorous week before he assumes room temperature.

Ok class, here is the plan.... we got three bombs to take out an office complex. They need to be strategectly placed to bring it down. Now then, put one bomb on some telephone equiptment, the next one on the back of a tv monitor, and the third.. where ever you want. Forget about stress bearing walls and stantions. Who the hell wrote that part?!?!? Megan needs to learn a bit about following instructions. Kate is getting a lesson in why you don't marry foreign nationals. And Eric of the NSA should be the one to tell all the families why the ppl in CTU were not told about the bombs earlier. Let him tell them that their relatives were sacrificial lambs to the slaughter. I hope someone smacks him good next week, maybe Palmer took boxing in his younger days and wants to show him some steps
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Mason is going to get what he deserves after trying to leave everyone else to die.Its just too bad he couldn't have been shot so his last few days could have been even more painful.

Kim is really getting on my nerves.She could have went to the police even though she had been reported for kidnapping because Daddy would have gotten her out of trouble.Did everyone forget about the headaches and bruising on the back of Megan's head?Can we say concussion?

I really like how the show has gone so far this season and hope it just keeps getting better.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

LG.
    I've been liking it so far this season too. Jack undercover is cool, as I don't remember him getting a chance to do that last season. Mason goes all Silkwood and gets a steel wool bath, and then later he's wearing clothes? From where? Kim, dum dum dum.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm torn on this season. They seem to be starting out a little slow in pulling some of the storylines together, and once again, Kim's just there for (pardon me) the estrogen factor. Something pretty for the guys to look at, much like Erika Eleniak in "Under Siege".

I know that last season, they only scripted 8 hours of the show in advance, so they pretty much pulled everything together by then in case the show got cancelled. That's why everything beyond that was a little odd. This season, I'm sure they have everything going for the entire 24 hours, and there will be a lot less hanging plotline. But, that makes it a little slow to begin with.

My wife isn't liking the new season at all. I like it okay, but they're not doing anything great yet.

LG.
    they need to spice up the whole wedding plot. I want to see an exploding cake, and I want frosting flying by the end of the next episode. Come on, I'm sure those terrorists know how to make a Cake bomb. Helen from S5 must have a dozen recipes for one.

Maybe a suicide cake bomber?
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I am liking it a lot, perhaps more than last year.

Kim's stooooooooooooopid. I honestly don't know why she's there at all. It is a waste of time.
    The little girl is getting on my nerves too. I realize she's just a kid, but come on!
    If Kim had taken her to a darn hospital I would have been a tad happier, but jeez, I'd rather watch commercials, than this part.

Eric ( am glad someone knew hois name) Ewwwww, he is scary evil, I love that the woman (?) told Palmer right in front of him and didn't get scared and stupid on us.

Tony.... Lovin' him

I am SO completely lost (already ) with the wedding plot. I think I missed about 4 minutes of hour one, and am cluless.

Palmer... still cool

Pyscho dad... ewwwwwww

Mason..... I'm sad he'll be dying... sorry John I do like his part in the show.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast