+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/11 - "Firestarter"

11/11 - "Firestarter"

Firestarter

60 min.
    The search for a deadly arsonist fuels this suspenseful episode.
    The focus is on Bosco (Jason Wiles), who, as the hour begins, is shopping with his mother (Patti D'Arbanville) in a supermarket late at night. When fire suddenly breaks out, Bosco leads his mother and a couple to safety through a stockroom exit, then reenters the burning building when he realizes that a young mother and child are still inside. In other storylines, Doc's attracted to a woman (Cassandra Creech) who was rescued from the fire; and Davis is unhappy with his new duties as a driver. Doug Maple: Dennis Creaghan. Doug Maple Jr.: Dave Annable. Leo: Conor Dubin.

LG.
    Ah, it's Bosco's MOM who is yelling "Maurice, No!" in the ads. I thought it would be really odd for Faith to be calling him "Maurice" as she always calls him Bosco.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

You didn't realize that was his mom?

Have I taught you nothing?

Good episode, finally.

And shut up "I only like it cause it was centered around Bosco". He was all red and peeling!!

Excellent episode.Bosco shows a really human side when talking to the boys father and giving all the credit to the mother for saving the kid.Doc puts Romeo in his place for a change which was hilarious.And after seeing the end shots of Sully in the bar i hope he isn't going to turn to the bottle to kill all that ails him.

Edited because i made a mistake in Sully's name.
    Last edited by tvjunkie; 11-11-2002 at 10:53 PM.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Sully in the bar. Scully is another show that was much crappier and started with X.

And I think Sully's drinking habit is leading up to a Feb sweeps stunt, perhaps.

Also, Ty... poor guy. I kinda feel bad for him. Hes losing friends (that we never saw before & will never see again) doing something he doesnt even want to be doing.

Also. Bosco is mine. Mine I say!! (Only pretend it's evil smiley heart face)

What was i thinking?I must learn to type slowly so i don't make typos.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Its ok. Using the investigative skillz I learned watching TW I was able to decipher the clues and figure out who you meant.

LG.
    Cool episode, and how about the fire marshall guy who didn't realize his own kid was setting the fires. Hmmmm, makes Faith's relationship with her daughter seem stellar. I loved what Faith had to say about a parent's instinct to protect his or her kids though. Bosco's blisters = second degree burn, there is no way he wouldn't at least have salve and a bandage on that under his shirt. If not he'll end up all scarred and gross. Ducky, talk some sense into him.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

*wrinkles nose* He was icky. Someone put aloe on that boy.

LG.
    Blister Boy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast