+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don Cheadle

Don Cheadle

Anybody see him? He was on last to do a 4 episode run.

I liked him, quite a contrast to the young cocky black doctor. too bad they created his charactor to have Parkinsons disease....I think he would have made a great addition to the sshow...not just for 4 episodes.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Perc! I didn't know he was only going to be on for such a short time
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    maybe if audiences respond well they will bring him back. Nurse Carol Hathaway's character was supposed to die in the pilot episode, but they kept her alive and on the show because of audience support for the role. I agree, he's got a very interesting character.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I like him too.

One of the best things is that there are now 3 black doctors/interns on staff and each have very different personalities.

You usually don't get that diverse on TV, sadly. And Pratt is starting to become less and less a Benton clone.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I really like Don Cheadle anyway so it was good to see him on this show.
    Elizabeth was such a bitch to him, but he just went about his business in a calm and professional way.
    I hope they'll write him into more episodes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Pratt with Chen and Pratt's roommate barging in telling Pratt that he'd won the lottory. Funny scene, can't really picture Benton doing that.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

well....even if I get a form letter..I'll write and support him.

Very interesting character.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

I hope to see him continue too.He is a welcome addition to the staff.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Cheadle's character is great. Love him. I don't wanna say he's too big for the show, but he's really gaining respect & going places in the movie business. I think he's gonna have a lot on his plate in the next few years & doesn't want to limit himself to ER.

Don Chedle is an amazing actor. I particularly like him in the Denzel Washington movie, " Devil in a Blue Dress". Very talented, I hope they bring him back next season
    Last edited by Sepialove; 07-02-2003 at 01:58 PM.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

+ Reply to Thread