+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season Premire - The Truth & Other Lies

Season Premire - The Truth & Other Lies

Quote Originally Posted by zap2it.com
    Title: Third Watch
    Episode: The Truth & Other Lies
    Description: Officer Yokas fights for her life after being shot, while her husband seeks retribution; sorrowful Bosco is ready to confess all; a burned firefighter begs Doc to end his life.
    AAAH, Yokas gets shot. How many times are they going to shoot characters though.

MORE! I FOUND MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by for once, not useless nbc.com
    SEASON PREMIERE RESUMES FROM LAST YEAR'S FINALE AS MAYHEM, GRIEF AND BETRAYAL STALK COPS AND CAREGIVERS; VERONICA HAMEL GUEST-STARS -- The season premiere continues following the chaos of last year's season finale as Officer Yokas (Molly Price) fights for her life after being shot by Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada), who in turn was wounded and hospitalized after a bizarre drug arrest -- and while a guilt-ridden Bosco (Jason Wiles) is ready to confess all, a vengeful Fred Yokas (Chris Bauer) seeks him out for endangering his wife. But the sorrowful Bosco is shocked to learn about the missing pieces of the widening crime'case's deadly puzzle. Meanwhile, a hideously burned firefighter (guest star John Michael Bolger) begs Doc (Michael Beach) to end his life while the late Taylor's mother (guest star Veronica Hamel, "Hill Street Blues") thanks the paramedic for his efforts to help her doomed daughter. Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian, Kim Raver, Anthony Ruivivar and Skipp Sudduth also star. TV-14
    OOOOOH. Bring on September 29th!

LG.
    Oh Oh, big NEWS!!!!

That bitch Cruz didn't die. Damn.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It just means we have more time to hate her LG lol.
    I think lock up would be a fate worse than death for Cruz.. imagine all the filth behind the bars that would like to get thier hands on her. heh heh heh one can only hope
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Ahh man couldn't you've said that you'd have spoilers Duckgirl? :p

Beh, it's my fault; the thread's title was obvious I think.

Anehvaye . . .

(EXPLETIVE!) Blasted Cruz! She sickens me mightly, to use the Understatement!

And if they replace Yokas for her . . . Heads -- are going -- to roll!
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

is it on tonight or next week?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'm really bummed that Cruz didn't go away. Yuck, she's a skank.

Bring on next Monday! Can't wait!

Cruz is a hottie! Sure, her personality and character morals suck, but a couple more episodes of her will be good... until she gets blown away!

Chris

Granted, the actress who plays Cruz is quite fetching if I do say so myself.

But Cruz herself? Her lack of morals has extened to darken her outer surface as of this point.

Now, the person she replaced, Sergeant Reyes . . . She was cool. I liked her.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    so . . . Cruz is working for the FBI, but that still doesn't mean that she's not dirty as hell and willing to kill Faith and Bosco to cover her tracks (or rather, her slither marks). Die, bitch, die.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast