+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season Premire - The Truth & Other Lies

"the whole "I can't feel my legs" is getting too dramatic." -- marybethp

Which was the entire point of the commercial -- but I'm curious as to why you find it so overly-dramatic.

Otherwise, looks like Doc's current predicament can go either way. The 'copter pilot probably didn't actually hear the conversation, what with the blades swirling 'n' such; and there was probably a monitor in the cockpit that alerted her to the patient's crash. So she may or may not be a potential witness.

Otherwise, I doubt Lieu's wife is gonna say anything. She said her goodbyes . . . Though I wonder if she'll regret it? We've no clue if they had any kids (I can't remember if the wife said anything along those lines), and said hypothetical kids were never shown seeing their father.

Then there's the rest of the squad. They know Doc; they probably wouldn't believe the accusation.

As for Ty . . . *shrugs* Maybe he's still in shock?
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    And my favorite character actor was there - he's a fireman who is never really in any stories, just the background, but for some reason I just love him! I feel complete when I see him (they showed him when Jimmy arrived at the hospital). He's on FDNY in real life.
    Molly Price (the actress who plays Faith) is married to a FDNY guy who appears on the show, so you might be talking about her hubby.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Dude, I did not know that; that is so cool!

Does he get paid for being an extra?

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

LG.
    Yeah, I think he gets paid scale wages like the other "extras" which is cool. I read this in Parade Magazine like a year or so ago (actually, I think it was in 2001 after 9/11), so maybe I can track down that article, but if you recall in the first episode that aired after 9/11 they showed him with Molly in the "talking with the cast" segments and listed him as both her husband and FDNY.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    good grief, they want to SELL you the article from Parade Magazine, which comes free in the Sunday newspaper. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/parade/320963561.html?did=320963561&F MT=ABS&FMTS=FT&desc=Molly+Pric e+(TV+and+film+actress)

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in her interview with James Brady, but no desire to pay for it. Ack, I hate that, cheapass bastards.

Back to Molly and hubby, very cool.

Is D.K. the man you are all refering to? I like to see him too
    D.K. is tall and lanky with short dark brown hair.. he had quite a few lines when Jimmy was caught having sex with his friend's g/f at his own bachelor party.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    DK is Molly Price's hubby - but I'm not sure if it's the guy I like! I don't know his name on the show (or IRL!)

and quoted from imdb.com... "Molly and husband Derek Kelly expecting their first child in Fall 2003"

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    DK is Molly Price's hubby - but I'm not sure if it's the guy I like! I don't know his name on the show (or IRL!)

and quoted from imdb.com... "Molly and husband Derek Kelly expecting their first child in Fall 2003"

Wow, then they are probably going to keep her in the hospital bed for some time to come. I doubt that she will be back in the car anytime soon.

Chris

That would explain, at least for me, why Yokas won't be feeling her legs this coming Monday.

LG.
    yeah, she's getting that epidural early

Congrats to Molly and hubby, that is super! She's just great. I love that she has a successful acting career without being all made up or stick thin all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast