+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ed Season Premier 9/24 "New School"

Ed Season Premier 9/24 "New School"

Quote Originally Posted by TV Guide on line

Ed 8pm NBC
    New School
    60 mins.

In the fourth-season premiere, the newly coupled Ed and Carol hit a snag on the way to consummating their three-year courtship. But once they do, a new---and very unexpected---issue arises that could throw some cold water on their romance. Meanwhile, the Burtons sue a doggy dealer for selling them a substandard pup; and Eli charms a pie chef (Marcy Harriel) whose kitchen creations have him seeing stars. Gideon: Mo Rocca. Fred: James Barbour.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

oh, oh, oh !! I can't wait I am a total sucker for this show
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I admit, I'm a sucker for Ed.

Me too. I tried and tried and tried to stay away from it but saw a bit of an episode last fall and was hooked. I'm glad it wasn't cancelled; although I'm not a fan of Ed and Carol, the supporting characters are what got me. Maybe now that Ed and Carol are "together", they can spend more time on some of the other citizens of Stuckeyville.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Fanatic
    The highlight of season one (and parts of two) was Phil Stubbs. He was a great character. However, I don't think his chemistry with Eli is that good, and both of them are generally annoying to watch.

The one question I have is how Warren never seems to graduate high school. He was DEFINITELY a senior or junior in season one (they had a prom), and I'm pretty sure they said he was a senior in season two, then in three, he's still in the school. What's up with that?

+ Reply to Thread