+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season Premier Sept 25 "Now What?"

Season Premier Sept 25 "Now What?"

Quote Originally Posted by TV Guide on line
    Now What?
    60 mins.

The 10th season opens with County undergoing extensive renovations, Carter out of Africa but in trouble with Abby, and a new med student (Parminder Nagra) coming between Chen and Pratt. Meanwhile, a mother's hidden ailment causes a tragic car accident; and a long-distance phone call leaves the staffers shaken and one doctor heading for the door. Chuck: Donal Logue. Chen: Ming-Na. Pratt: Mekhi Phifer.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

.... my Luka so better not be DEAD!

I don't usually watch ER but it was on last night when I was doing other things. That car accident FREAKED ME OUT. Car accidents are a big fear of mine anyway, but to see that woman upside down, knowing a truck was heading right for her...ugh...made me shake in my boots a bit.

I felt the same way. What happened to the woman's daughter, somehow I missed it--they were trying to keep her alive. Felt sorry for Carter, coming back to mayhem and Abbey carrying on. Luka will turn up alive, and Carter will probably save him.

Bleah.. I have never really liked Abby, I'dlike to see her gone, she is not the right one for good ole Doc Carter.
    What was up with Pratt?? did he have a personality transplant over the summer?? or was he just trying to get into everyone's pants? I think Jing Mae is going to drop him like a hot potato if he doesn't straighten up and fly right.
    How about the new med student? Hubba hubba she's a cutie! I wonder if she is a love interest for Gallant? speaking of whom.. he is looking mighty fine with that goatee.

It is my belief that, next week, Carter will FIND Luka in the jungle. Perhaps held hostage, but more likely, stricken with some kind of disease that, luckily, Carter brought the right anti-biotics with him and will save him and bring him home.

Time will tell. lol
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I didn't look up her name, but I believe the new female student is the lead from the movie "Bend it like Beckham". I liked her in that movie.

although i really hope that carter finds him somewhere, i doubt that it's going to happen. his character spiralled out of control last season and i had a feeling that something was going to happen to him. what struck me about the season premiere was how they have upped the bitchiness of weaver. could she whine any more??? and, i really don't understand why abby is so upset with carter. i think he's the one that should be pissed at her.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread