+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Succession" - Episode 2 (10/5)

"Succession" - Episode 2 (10/5)

SYDNEY DISCOVERS A CONNECTION TO HER LOST TIME THROUGH A NEW TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, JACK CONFRONTS SLOANE ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER'S MISSING TWO YEARS, AND SYDNEY MEETS VAUGHN'S WIFE, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

"Succession" - Sydney, on the hunt for the truth behind her missing two years, confronts Sark, who is behind bars in CIA custody. But when a new terrorist organization, The Covenant, demands Sark in exchange for two scientists they've kidnapped, Sydney has to arrange a prisoner exchange against her will... only to discover a connection to her lost time. Meanwhile, Vaughn wrestles with the decision to return to the CIA even though it will mean working with Sydney, Jack confronts Sloane about Sloane's possible role in his daughter's disappearance -- uncovering a surprising secret in the process -- and Sydney meets Vaughn's wife, on "Alias," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Ilia Volok as San'ko, Kurt Fuller as Lindsey, James K. Ward as Rotter, Fabio Serafini as Peter Klein, Bill Bolender as Oleg, Brad Greenquist as Otto, Andrew Borba as Jim, Stephanie Venditto as Cathy, Al Sapienza as Tom, Adrian Sparks as Dr. Siegel, Igor Korosec as janitor, BK Kennelly as bartender and Heidi Dippold as executive assistant.

"Succession" was written by Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman-Counter and directed by Dan Attias.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A This program carries a TV-14,S,V parental guideline.

I didn't really like Will that much, but I don't like that he's just been written out as being in the witness protection program.

So the "Covenant" DID have something to do with Sydney's disappearance. The guy she killed in the end said she wasn't easy to break. Sounded like she was tortured and brainwashed. Wonder who they are and what their motives are?

I bet Vaughn's wife will eventually get a lead that Sydney was involved in Sark's father's death, and will pursuit it relentlessly just to get Sydney away from Vaughn.

This episode wasn't as good as the premiere, but still enjoyable.

Wow... every time I see Syd and Vaughn together, you can just see the heartache. It's just so upsetting! Terrific acting.
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

Man... my VCR is evil!

what happened duckgirl. did you miss it?

so putting vaughn's wife in as new liason to nsc could NOT be a coincidence, eh?

Yes I did. Damn VCR.

well i could send it to you if you want. haven't erased it yet.

Thanks splatty, but thats ok. It sucks that I missed it but it was only one episode, I will be able to catch up.

yeah, not much happened.

syd freed dad.
    sloane is still a suspicious character.
    sark was released.
    vaughn came back to cia.
    syd met vaughn's wife - new liason to NSF - after blurting that she still had feeling for vaughn to dixon.

oh yeah, and mom and dad appear to be having an internet romance.

oh yeah, and syd found out that she/or someone that looked like her, murdered a russian diplomat . . but she still doesn't remember ANYTHING! *twighlight zone music*

ok. well as long as you're sure because it's no big deal and i could get it to you before sunday.

I'm sure, splatty. Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast