+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Run of the House

Run of the House

Did anyone else watch this? The season premiere was Thursday on the WB. I thought it was pretty good.

Hey this is one of my new favorite shows! It is sooooooo funny. It really cheered me up yesterday when the Yankees were down four. I switched to that and I actually was smiling and laughing.

BTW, does anyone know what show/movie the younger brother was on? I can't figure it out and it is driving me crazy!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    Hey this is one of my new favorite shows! It is sooooooo funny. It really cheered me up yesterday when the Yankees were down four. I switched to that and I actually was smiling and laughing.

BTW, does anyone know what show/movie the younger brother was on? I can't figure it out and it is driving me crazy!

The younger brother was in the movie House Arrest, but I don't know what tv show...
    Also the little sister used to be Tawny on Even Stevens.

Yeah I remembered Tawny, but that isn't what I'm thinking of for the brother. I'm pretty sure he was from a show, maybe a movie though. But that isn't what I remember him from because I never saw it. Thanks anyway!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Yeah, it's pretty funny. I usually watch this show if I don't have too much homework.
    I'm most like Brooke-mature, but not so that I don't do stupid things sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread