+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCase
    What surgery is that? Just curious.
    David had some sort of knee injury and he had to have surgery for it. And that kind of thing takes really long to heal. My sources weren't very clear on what actually happened with his knee though.
    Check out My Journal
    Jasmine: No, Angel. There are no absolutes. No right and wrong.
    Haven't you learned anything working for the Powers? There are only choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I know...when Spike raised his arms, I was really really shocked.

"You're Welcome" on 2/4
    Cordelia (guest star Charisma Carpenter) mysteriously awakens from her coma and is shocked and unhappy to discover that Angel (David Boreanaz) and the group are no longer fighting Wolfram & Hart, they're running it. When she realizes that Angel has lost his conviction to be a hero, she gives him the information and support he needs to get back on track. Meanwhile, while Angel has security keeping an eye on Eve (Sarah Thompson), her partner Lindsay (guest star Christian Kane) prepares to bring about Angel's demise.
    100th episode!!! I am excited beyond belief!
    Me too! although I wish Buffy could make an appearance...and find both Angel and Spike in bed with OTHER women. hahahah. Now that would be closure.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

So, I take it you're not a Bangel or Spuffy fan? I want Buffy to come back too, but I guess it won't be happening this season. It's cool though because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read some stuff saying Willow might come back this season

That episode was awesome...but, I'm feeling so sad right now. Cordy's dead...she's gone for good. I just can't believe she's gone.

So, does that mean that none of that actually happened? I think maybe all the events went down, but I wonder if the whole gang saw Cordy. I mean, they acknowledged her several times. I don't know. Maybe she was a vision...like Darla was last season...helping the group in of time crisis. I guess that's enough of Lindsey too.

FORT Fan
    Now I really like the episode's title. I'll guess that next week the rest of the group won't remember seeing Cordelia, but everything else will be the same with Lindsey being defeated and all. If Lindsey's really gone, though, and Eve's fired or whatever, we're left without a villian (other than whatever beastie was hiding in the mystery box.) I wonder what turn the season will take now.

The next episode looked very weird. Spike...as a Nazi? I wonder if he'll do a German accent.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

I hope the gang doesn't forget about Cordy. That'd be even more sad. I just read this other theory on another board saying that maybe the PTB allowed her essence to leave her body, help the group, and see them one last time before she passed away. I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I sure hope it was her.

Still soooooooo sad...

WAAAAHHHHH, STILL CRYING OVER CORDY IN 100th EPISODE!!!

And they showed DOYLE too, and I miss him so!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Really great episode though. Now that Lindsey's been dispatched, they'll probably have to start a new story arc for the second half of the season. Any news on if they're getting renewed?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I haven't heard anything about renewal, but some exciting stuff appears to be coming up. I've been reading some spoilers...I know I shouldn't, but I just get so curious. I try to only skim so I don't get a ton of details though.

This is some stuff I've read...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Fred is going to die, but Amy Acker isn't leaving the series. Also, I've heard there's supposed to be someone from Sunnydale coming...I'm guessing Willow because the guest seems to be a wicca. Nothing really specifies who it is. I just read something today saying Wes might go dark again and do some killing.
    ...I don't know what's been confirmed though.

I really really hope Angel gets picked up for season 6. I'll be mad if it doesn't happen. Also, Angel season 3 comes out tomorrow. Go check it out everyone!

I feel so dumb doing a double thing, but here's the next episode...

"Why We Fight"
    Lawson (guest star Eyal Podell, "Behind Enemy Lines"), a mysterious man from Angel's (David Boreanaz) past, arrives at Wolfram & Hart and takes the gang hostage. Through flashbacks to World War II, it is revealed that Angel worked with the U.S. Navy to recover a captured German submarine with American sailors on board. The ship also has a secret cargo, a dangerous trio of vampires, including Spike (James Marsters), who were kidnapped by the Germans and forced to help the Nazis. When the sub comes under attack, Angel saves Lawson's life by turning him into a vampire. Now, sixty years later, Lawson has arrived at Wolfram & Hart seeking revenge.

I thought this episode was pretty good, but I didn't like it as much as "You're Welcome." It was really cool seeing the flashbacks. Flashback episodes are great...seeing Angel's past...there's always good stuff to tell. I guess the real point of the episode was purpose. I guess Lawson felt like he had no purpose since he couldn't enjoy killing and drinking blood like other vamps.

Two other sidenotes, "Prince of Lies" was so funny. He had to have been one of the best vamps I've ever seen. I liked it when he was checking out the sub's technology. Also, one of the guys who broke into Angel's room in the beginning said he was the head of the "new" Demon Initiative Branch of the government. I'm assuming that that's the Intiative which eventually involved Riley in Buffy S4. I thought it was cool how they gave us a little history.

Next week's looks hilarious! I can't wait for that one. Here's what the TV Guide summary says...

"Smile Time"
    While investigating an epidemic of comatose kids, Angel visits the set of the TV show all the victims had been watching when they fell ill and returns to Wolfram & Hart a changed man. In other developments, Gunn makes a secret deal to retain his enhanced intellect; werewolf Nina arrives for her full-moon quarantine hoping to make a date with her crush; and Fred drops a bombshell on Wes.

+ Reply to Thread