+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel

I would be really happy to see them finally address the multislayer issue. Maybe Andrew will force them to do so. But I hate that they're turning this show into another 'Buffy' - Angel was better before Season 5.

And just a note about 'Soul Purpose' - that whole dream sequence with Buffy and Spike was so bad. You could tell it was some girl trying to hide her face so you couldn't tell she wasn't Buffy - and the voiceovers from 'The Prom' were so badly thrown in there - that should have just been left out.
    Check out My Journal
    Jasmine: No, Angel. There are no absolutes. No right and wrong.
    Haven't you learned anything working for the Powers? There are only choices.

Yeah, that Buffy/Spike dream was a little unnecessary. I choose to not think about it though because otherwise, I thought the episode rocked.

Official WB Press Release

Press Release from: http://www.thewb.com/PressRelease/In...150762,00.html

"ANGEL" CELEBRATES 100 KILLER EPISODES AND CHARISMA CARPENTER RETURNS

MILESTONE 100TH EPISODE TO AIR ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (9:00-10:00 P.M. ET)
    BURBANK, CA (January 21, 2004) - ANGEL, The WB's critically acclaimed drama about a vampire cursed with a conscience and a soul, will celebrate its centennial episode on Wednesday, February 4 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) with the installment titled "You're Welcome." Series star David Boreanaz wil be reunited with former series regular Charisma Carpenter, returning for the first time this season in a special guest-starring role as Cordelia Chase, who fell into a coma at the end of last season.

In the 100th episode, Cordelia (Carpenter) mysteriously awakens from her coma and is shocked to discover that instead of fighting against the evil law firm, Wolfram & Hart, Angel (Boreanaz) and the group are now running it. Realizing that Angel has lost his conviction to be a hero, Cordelia gives him the information and support he needs to get back on track. Meanwhile, while Angel has security keeping an eye on Eve (Sarah Thompson), her partner Lindsay (guest star Christian Kane) prepares to bring about Angel's demise.

ANGEL is currently The WB's second highest-rated series with adults 18-34. The series was created by Academy and Emmy Award-nominated writer Joss Whedon, along with David Greenwalt. Whedon serves as executive producer, along with Sandy Gallin, Gail Berman, Fran Rubel Kuzui, Kaz Kuzui, Jeffrey Bell and David Fury. The series stars David Boreanaz, Alexis Denisof, J. August Richards, Amy Acker, James Marsters and Andy Hallett. "You're Welcome" was written and directed by David Fury. ANGEL is a Mutant Enemy, Inc. and Kuzui/Sandollar production in association with Twentieth Century Fox Television. The series is currently in its fifth season.
    P.S. I posted some pics of Charisma in the Hottest Women thread here--> http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...postcount=1160

Woohoo, Cordy's coming back (for now)! Get psyched!

[IMG]images/img/charisma_shorthair.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

http://www.buffy.nu has some great promo pics for new episodes.

Here's one of Cordy with a very large sword...

Check out My Journal
    Jasmine: No, Angel. There are no absolutes. No right and wrong.
    Haven't you learned anything working for the Powers? There are only choices.

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelized
    And you all do have to take into account that during the shooting of this episode, David was still hurt and recovering from his surgery, so he couldn't do much walking.
    What surgery is that? Just curious.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Thanks for the pic and link, Angelized. I took a peek at the other pics and am intrigued by what appears to be a shot of Cordy getting bitten by Spike???

Anyway, Charisma looks great (I want to steal the shirt she's wearing). I can hardly wait to see the episode! You gotta love girls and big swords--very Kill Bill!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I can't wait for Cordy to come back!!!! I'm getting so excited. Although, it's gonna be sad knowing that she's somewhow leaving for good.

Awesome pics! Thanks Angelized and SFGirl.

How awesome was "Damage"??? That slayer Dana was pretty cool. Okay, she is kind of psycho, but she fought so well...great strength and all. I feel so bad for her...tortured by that perv. I knew that if Spike had tortured the girl he would have remembered and felt obvious remorse, which he didn't. So, I knew it couldn't have been him. I liked how Andrew took charge and got Angel to give him and the other slayers Dana. When that scene was happening, I was going..."Whooooooaaaa." No one really overrules Angel like that anymore. The orders came from Buffy...they don't trust Angel because of his connection to W&H. I like that...this whole move to W&H, though very interesting, needs to be questioned. Who knows why it's all happening? Andrew was still hilarious though. I liked hearing about Buffy, Willow, Xander...oh yeah, and Dawn. The end was pretty intense. Spike and Angel have some kind of understanding now. I don't think they'll be buds or anything...I can't see that ever happening.

Can't wait for "Your Welcome." Cordy looks great!

I loved this show..poor Spike, getting his hands lopped off and all. Bloody hell! I guess they will start showing Spike and Angel doing a lot of WORK together from now on. :fight
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I know...when Spike raised his arms, I was really really shocked.

"You're Welcome" on 2/4
    Cordelia (guest star Charisma Carpenter) mysteriously awakens from her coma and is shocked and unhappy to discover that Angel (David Boreanaz) and the group are no longer fighting Wolfram & Hart, they're running it. When she realizes that Angel has lost his conviction to be a hero, she gives him the information and support he needs to get back on track. Meanwhile, while Angel has security keeping an eye on Eve (Sarah Thompson), her partner Lindsay (guest star Christian Kane) prepares to bring about Angel's demise.
    100th episode!!! I am excited beyond belief!

+ Reply to Thread