+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel

Yes, the new episodes start on the 14th...

"Harm's Way"
    Angel (David Boreanaz) arranges an important truce meeting between two warring demon tribes through a Demon Rights Activist (guest star Bryce Mouer). Already feeling unappreciated at work, Harmony's (Mercedes McNab) life in the office gets worse when she finds the Demon Rights Activist dead in her bed one morning after a night of drinking. Knowing that Angel will kill her for causing the summit negotiations to break down, Harmony is desperate to find out who framed her for the murder.

So excited!

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Sounds cool! Thanks, Mdrio9! Finally, a new episode!

Funny episode. Harmony never fails to make me laugh, although I did feel so bad for her in the beginning. Angel is grumpy. What's up with that? It's starting to bug me too. I mean, Harmony satisfied those demon tribes by staking that woman vamp. No gratitude goes her way! Ah well, it's all good. I guess she felt better at the end. Next week's episode looks very good. I also read that David Boreanaz directed it.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    As a matter of fact, if you can ever just remind me when it's on, that would be a huge help.
    New episodes of Season 5 are on Wednesdays at 9 on the WB. There also episodes (repeats) on TNT. Weekdays at 5, they're playing the 1st Season. Eventually, they'll go up to the 3rd Season. On Tuesday nights at 11 PM on TNT, they play Season 4 episodes. Here's TNT's little schedule...

http://www.tnt.tv/Title/Display/0,5918,440733,00.html

Also, I have the description for next week's new one...

"Soul Purpose"
    A mysterious stranger (guest star Christian Kane) approaches Spike (James Marsters) claiming responsibility for recorporealizing him in a mission to guide Spike in supplanting Angel (David Boreanaz) as the new vampire champion. Meanwhile, Angel is racked by intense fever dreams and hallucinations of his worst fears intensifying his worries that he will lose authority to Spike.

CORDY LOVERS!!! Read this...

Here's a link to a great interview with Charisma Carpenter, in which she addresses Joss Whedon's decision to "abruptly release" her, and even talks a little bit about her return for Angel's 100th episode.

http://www.smgfan.com/CharismaCarpenter.htm
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for the link! I miss Cordy so much...can't wait for the 100th episode. I believe it'll be on February 4th.

So what did you guys think of David Boreanaz's directorial offering this week? I thought it was fairly inventive, with the surreal dream sequences--and I loved the Spike fight scenes. I noticed continuous shots during the action sequences that showed that Marsters was allowed to do a bit more of his own stunt work (roundhouse kicks and such). Seeing that Lindsey (is that his name, the evil lawyer) come back the way he did really reminded me of Doyle--waaaaah, so sad!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Well its cool to see that David is directing. Props to him for that, cause he did a great job. And you all do have to take into account that during the shooting of this episode, David was still hurt and recovering from his surgery, so he couldn't do much walking. I think they did a great job considering the circumstances. All I have to say is thank god they're actually picking up some sort of storyline. 10 eps and finally something is starting. Hopefully they stick with it.
    Check out My Journal
    Jasmine: No, Angel. There are no absolutes. No right and wrong.
    Haven't you learned anything working for the Powers? There are only choices.

I agree with you guys. This episode was awesome. I love Buffy/Angel dream sequences, and the ones in this episode were funny and eccentric. Those little creatures were pretty nasty too. I'm curious as to how the whole Lindsey plot is going to turn out. At least we know his tattoos are for protecting himself from W&H. I liked how the episode ended...the whole gang suspicious of Eve...had a creepy tone to it. Next episode...

"Damage"
    When an emotionally unstable woman, Dana (guest star Navi Rawat, "House of Sand and Fog"), escapes from a psychiatric ward, Angel (David Boreanaz) learns that she was tortured as a child and is now searching for her tormentor. Andrew (guest star Tom Lenk, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"), a watcher-in-training, arrives from Sunnydale with surprising information about Buffy and to inform the group that Dana is also a vampire slayer. Meanwhile, Spike (James Marsters) believes that if he can save Dana, he will prove that he is destined to be the vampire champion.

Looks like a great one...a crazy slayer and hilarious Andrew.

FORT Fan
    I'm convinced they intended to use Andrew as a supporting star if another Buffy spin-off were produced. That's why so much time was investing in developing his character in Buffy Season 7. I think I'll like seeing some acknowledgement of the worldwide slayer-activation in Angel's show. I was afraid the writers would just dodge the issue. Maybe we'll also get to see some more Andrew-Spike bonding.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

+ Reply to Thread