+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel

Wednesday's nights episode was awesome! Too bad Spike is still a ghostie but I have no doubt he'll be re-corporealized (sp?) before the end of the season.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I agree. Awesome episode! The ghosts were really creepy...like the girl with the glass in her eye. I wanted something to happen with Spike though. Next week's looks good. Hahaha...Angel and Eve getting it on? Strange...

The Halloween episode was actually better than I expected. I didn't actually expect Eve and Angel to actually have repetitive sex. That kind of surprised me. It's good that they showed some Lorne...he'd been kind of put aside this season.

Oh yeah, what in the world is up with next week's episode??

I don't know Demon Gypsies? Looked good though.

I'm glad Lorne came out of the shadows, too. We've not seen him too much this season

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Well, I thought last nights episode went a little slow. Nothing really stood out to me except Spike's line about getting the heart being about poetry instead of science. The rest was an okay, but not great episode.
    They are doing some heavy hinting that they are going to try to spark a romance with Spike and Fred. I'm not sure what I think about that. She's quickly becoming the Grace Slick of Angel. Everyone's had a turn with her. Anyway, not as good as the first couple of episodes, but it had its high points.

I agree with you, stargazer. The last few episodes have been good but not as great as the others. The next episode will be episode 7 of this season, right? By episode 10 or so, I'm pretty sure something really good will happen. In the past Buffy and Angel seasons, isn't it usually around that point where something pivotal occurs? Well, that's assuming this season will follow that similar pattern.

Lindsey!!!! It's Lindsey!!!!!! I am in total shock!!!!

That episode was awesome. The fighting scenes between Angel and Spike...the background of their rivalry...excellent. It was pretty creepy when Gunn and Harmony got possessed...or whatever that was...the blood under the eyes. So, it's all Eve and Lindsey. I know he wants revenge against W&H...including Angel. What is he planning? Also, those symbols...what are they supposed to be for? I can't wait for the next one! This was the twist I've been waiting for. Weird without Wes, though.

Oh, one more thing. I read that Charisma Carpenter is gonna guest star as Cordy for the 100th episode (episode 5x12). I can't wait!

Tonight totally rocked! I agree, the fight scenes were great. I was really rooting for Spike. He is right about the fact that he earned his soul versus Angel getting cursed with his.

I love the Lindsey twist. It must be nice to work for Joss. If you work for him once, you never have to worry about not having work. He always brings people back for some reason or another.

It will be cool to have Cordie back, but I hope its normal Cordie and not weirdo Cordie.

Anyway, I'm excited for next week now

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    It will be cool to have Cordie back, but I hope its normal Cordie and not weirdo Cordie. Anyway, I'm excited for next week now
    I hope it's the real Cordy too! It'd tick me off if she was still evil. That better not be the case. :nono

Oh, bad news...Angel isn't on next week. Josie and The Pussycats is on that night. Plus, the WB site shows "Convictions" being repeated at some later date.

Just a reminder...the WB is repeating "Convictions" this week. No new episodes until January. Although, I believe the next new one deals a lot with Harmony. Also...the 100th episode (episode 5x12)...Charisma Carpenter is back!!!

+ Reply to Thread