+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel

I watched Angel and Buffy, both from the beginning. Angel has had its ups and downs and is decidedly darker than Buffy. It's looking to be a great season from the looks of the first two episodes.
    I know that they aren't going to leave Spike a ghost forever. It will be interesting to see how that pans out.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hug me!
    Yeah.. this season of angel is looking up... now.. what we need now is more hot girls.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    Yeah.. this season of angel is looking up... now.. what we need now is more hot girls.
    I want to know what happened to that 'electro-girl' from last season. I thought for sure that they were going to develop something between her and Angel. Now it looks like they are bringing some werewolf girl on for the next episode. So, maybe she'll be the hot chick you're looking for.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

This season is really good so far! The addition of Spike is so funny...all of his remarks. Plus, the storylines are really cool. Wolf, you should check it out, most definitely.

I also miss Cordy.

I miss the old Cordy, not the boring girl of the last season. I wish we could have silly Cordy back

I miss cordelia from buffy,didn't like her when she came to angel.

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    I miss cordelia from buffy,didn't like her when she came to angel.
    She was okay the first couple of seasons but then she got all dark and moody. We already had plenty of dark and moody characters, they didn't need to make her one as well.

She did get darker, but she wasn't herself in season 4. Also, the visions were doing a number on her. I just miss her!

Anyway, tonight's episode was so good...as usual! I was a little hesitant about the whole werewolf thing, but it has been a while since it's been used. Plus, those people that eat werewolf...nasty! There are so many twisted things so far this season. And...next week looks incredible! It kind of reminds me of "Conversations with Dead People" from Buffy season 7...with all the ghosts and stuff. It even said that there are graphic scenes and brief nudity. Those warnings always make me anxious. I really want to know what's up with Spike!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    . And...next week looks incredible! It kind of reminds me of "Conversations with Dead People" from Buffy season 7...with all the ghosts and stuff. It even said that there are graphic scenes and brief nudity. Those warnings always make me anxious. I really want to know what's up with Spike!!!

Just watching the previews for next week creeped me out. It looks like its going to be really good. I swear, I think they are out to get James Marsters nominated for an Emmy. Joss likes him to have introspective, tortured Spike episodes. His best so far(imo) was when he got his soul back and was in the church talking to Buffy.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    His best so far(imo) was when he got his soul back and was in the church talking to Buffy.
    Oh yes....that was a good episode. I can't wait for next Wednesday!

+ Reply to Thread