+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Angel

Ohhhh man, that episode was amazing. I was so ticked off that Angel was being evil-like. I knew that he must have had some motive, but it was so cold. He knows how to act. I liked how they tied in that kiss with Cordy. The final vision that allows hi to really go after W&H...or at least the earthly aspect of it. I hated that Hamilton could beat the crap out of Illyria. I wanted her to rip into him so badly. I wish she had some of her old powers to get the job done. I can't believe there is only one episode left. It makes me so sad. By the way, here's the description...

"Not Fade Away" - SEASON FINALE!
    Angel (David Boreanaz) and company spend the day as if it were their last as they prepare to bring down the evil Circle of the Black Thorn. Putting their lives on the line, Spike (James Marsters) confronts a demon cult, Lorne (Andy Hallett) faces off with Lindsay (Christian Kane), Gunn (J. August Richards) takes on an evil senator and Angel battles Hamilton (Adam Baldwin), the henchman of the Senior Partners.

Vincent Kartheiser guest stars as Connor. Jeffrey Bell directed the episode written by Jeffrey Bell & series creator Joss Whedon.

I'm so nervous to watch next week's episode! It's how I felt right before Buffy's last ep. And someone, of course, has to die. I found a website that gives the script for yesterday and next week's. Sigh - I can't imagine not being able to see Angel or Spike!

FORT Fan
    Drogyn + Illyria + Crash Bandicoot =

I liked the thing about the kiss too, since it was reminiscent of how Doyle passed the visions to Cordelia.

I don't like how the teaser for Not Fade Away hints someone will die, because it implies that only one star will die. Anyone else notice how Angel emphasized that he expects them to kill everyone in Black Thorn, and technically he's a member? No spoilers if you know if there's anything to this. Having Lorne confront Lindsey seems strange, since the two of them never really interacted before. Was the evil Senator named Helen (is that right?) supposed to remind me of Hillary?
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

Very amusing episode.

I also was a little stunned that Illyria was so ineffectual against Hamilton. And saddened since a part of me was still holding out hope for Fred's return.

I also liked the kiss part -- even tho I figured out early that Angel had decided to fight the big picture evil (and not the meaningless little battles) by doing what was necessary to gain entry to the power circle.

I couldn't take it if Spike or Wesley died. It was bad enough watching Spike die at the end of Buffy. Watching Wesley's transformation from geek to stud has also made him one of my faves.

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    I'm so nervous to watch next week's episode! It's how I felt right before Buffy's last ep. And someone, of course, has to die. I found a website that gives the script for yesterday and next week's. Sigh - I can't imagine not being able to see Angel or Spike!
    I missed last night's episode, and I'd love to read the script. Can you share a link?

Thanks.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I missed last night's episode, and I'd love to read the script. Can you share a link?

Thanks.
    I don't know if I'm allowed to place links for other sites on this one, so I'll try to find it again and if I do, I'll send it to you privately.

Oh, I just found it. now I'll try to see if I can email you! Be warned, it also gives away the ending for the series (if you read that script, too).

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    Be warned, it also gives away the ending for the series (if you read that script, too).

Are you kidding? How could that script be available now?

I haven't seen scripts, but I know there are summaries of the final episode out there. I refuse to read them though. I want to be really into the finale.

I read them both. It's a very lengthy summary that someone wrote, off of the script, but it was accurate (for last week).

Even though I "cheated" and read it, I still can't wait for next week's show. With a bittersweetness!

Everything was so awesome...until the very end. I hated that abrupt ending! It didn't conclude anything. I know they're leaving it open, but I don't see any future projects coming along. I know there's talk, but it's gonna take a lot to convince David Boreanaz to do any kind of Angel show or movie again.

Anyway, I really did enjoy the episode. The fights were excellent. I wasn't expecting Lorne to shoot Lindsey at all. It was a dark moment for that character, but I suppose it had to be done. And, he was just going to leave for good. That kind of makes me a little sad for him...what's he gonna do now? It was so sad with Wes! He was my favorite male character. I'm glad he got to see the facade of Fred. I hope he'll be happy with her. I wasn't expecting Connor to join the fight against Hamilton. And Harmony...and Hamilton. Wow, that was unique. I didn't expect her to turn, but it isn't uncharacteristic of her. I just want some closure. Where is that 6th season?????

+ Reply to Thread