+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Angel

Wow what a show...I hate seeing Spike get dusted ..hope they don't do that again.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I know! Even though I realized with all the time wormhole stuff that it wouldn't be permanent, it was freaky to see Spike, Wes & Angel get killed before my very eyes!

I love Amy Acker as Illyria! Fred used to really annoy me, but I think she is rocking in this strong, complex role.

What do you guys think about Angel at the end--I thought it was chilling when he said, "We serve our clients" before closing the door. Does this mean he's going to be complicit with Wolfram & Heart?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Hey, I didn't know James M. got his Spike hair shorn off on Seacrest's show:

[IMG]images/img/james_marsters_ryan_hair_02.jp g[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/james_marsters_ryan_hair_05.jp g[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/james_marsters_ryan_hair_09.jp g[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/james_marsters_ryan_hair_11.jp g[/IMG]

The complete picture set is here:
    http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=4323
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

That episode was spectacular. I loved the confusion of it...Illyria shifting through time. I didn't know what was going on at all until the end! I was a little stunned at Spike's dusting and Wesley's and Lorne's deaths, but I knew they wouldn't die there for real. So glad Illyria shifted backwards. Also, I'm very happy she's still around. Illyria is a great character...and Amy Acker is awesome. It's a whole new role for her. Next one...

"The Girl In Question"
    Angel (David Boreanaz) and Spike (James Marsters) travel to Rome with plans to rescue Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar, who does not appear in the episode) from their old nemesis The Immortal. While in Italy, they also attempt to retrieve the head of a fallen demon leader to prevent a perilous power struggle between several warring demon clans.

Julie Benz guest stars as Darla, Tom Lenk guest stars as Andrew and Juliet Landau guest stars as Drusilla.

I was kind of amused with the girl with Blonde hair dancing being Buffy. I dunno, but it's just so lame when they do stuff like that. I understand that they couldn't get Sarah, but I think she would have been worth the wait. Besides, that would mean more episodes!!

What do you guys think?

Sarah said she quit Buffy because she wanted to focus on movies instead of television. That is why they couldn't get her...oh well, her loss?

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Sarah said she quit Buffy because she wanted to focus on movies instead of television. That is why they couldn't get her...oh well, her loss?
    Yeah, more specifically right now she's working on 'The Grudge' and is all the way over in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I understand that they couldn't get Sarah, but I think she would have been worth the wait. Besides, that would mean more episodes!!
    Well, Frosty, I think that they unfortunately didn't have the luxury of being able to wait. Since they were cancelled, they only had so much time to wrap up the season arc and the entire series.

I wonder where the storyline would have gone if they had been given another season. Sadly, we may never know.

FORT Fan
    It would have been cool to see Sarah play Buffy again, but I'm much happier they were able to secure appearances by Darla, Druscilla, Lindsey, and Connor. It's much more essential to have finale's for these Angelverse characters than squeezing in a crossover with Buffy or any of the other stars from that show. Maybe Angel, Spike, Darla, and Dru will need to work together against this The Immortal guy. I'd love to see the nastiest vamp gang ever reunited.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

Maybe they can get some new spin off show ...I like them bad!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

+ Reply to Thread