+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by kchamber
    If you've missed any episodes this season go to http://www.buffy.nu/ to download them.
    Thank you so much........

In other news:::::::::::James M.(SPIKE).won the Canadian "Spacey Award" for best actor in a series!It is given out by The Space Channel...and is decided by telephone and online votes.He won best Hottie last year.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I loved the show last night ...I am so glad that everyone got back their memories, maybe now they can get out of that nasty Wolfram and Hart.
    It looked like Angel's son has come to peace,and forgives his father.
    I am not happy with Spike being a chew toy!!! He has to be the savior of the end of this series.
    :

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    I've never been a Connor fan, so last night wasn't one of my favorites of the season. But I loved Illyria beating up on Spike so effortlessly, and Spike getting more and more frustrated. It led to one of my favorite lines of the season - "I would like to keep Spike as my pet." *sigh* So would I! Too funny!

I really, really like Amy Acker as Illyria. She's really showing a great range after seeing her as Fred for so long.

As far as the memories go - did everyone get them back? I thought it only worked for people close to the "spell" - but I could be wrong about that. Guess we'll find out next week.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Amy Acker is doing a good job of making me believe that she is someone else entirely. Loved her scenes with Spike (my fave character).

It was also fitting that Wes thought that Angel may have also been unwittingly involved in Fred being lost (blinded by his love/mourning for Fred), and then finding out what he did to Angel. And, that Angel only removed memories of Connor as everyone chose Wolfram & Hart on their own. Fitting also that Wes, unwittingly, did what Angel could not do -- giving Connor his memories so that he could fight.

I never liked the Connor stuff but I did like this closure. Letting Connor realize what his father Angel did for him and coming to peace with it. And letting Angel know with only a few words.

I am also not a big fan of Connor, but he wasn't the usual annoying guy he was in the last season. It's good that he actually accepted his memories and decided to move on with his life. I think it also made Angel happy to know that Connor is grateful for getting his normal life. It was funny when he said to Angel..."You almost broke that guy in half with your leg. That was awesome!"

I also loved the Spike/Illyria stuff. She's a very entertaining character, and Amy Acker is doing it all so well. Connor sure liked her. Next week's episode looks good with some mroe Illyria badness. I'm sure they'll soon be retrieving Gunn from the hell dimension. I still want to see more of this new liason...curious fellow.

Next week's...

"Time Bomb"
    When Illyria's (Amy Acker) powers become unstable and cause her to erratically jump through time, she learns that the gang intends to kill her. Upon returning to the present, Illyria plans to murder everyone before they're able to attack her. To save everyone's lives, Angel (David Boreanaz) goes into the past with Illyria to alter the course of events.

Ooooooh ,maybe they will all be able to go back int their pasts and change the fact that they became vampires by not getting bit in the first place...or go back and kill the FIRST ONE!!!!!
    :

Has anyone else seen this cute "Smile Time" Spike puppet someone made?

Here's a couple shots:

[IMG]images/img/spikepuppet.bmp[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/spikeangelpuppet.bmp[/IMG]

You can find the rest here (just so you know, the pics seemed to take forever to download on my computer, so just be patient):
    http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=4096
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

That's great! Priceless.

XD Why does Spike have a cleft chin??

Hrm... so Connor got his memories back too?? From the way he was acting, he seemed like he didn't remember a thing

+ Reply to Thread