+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Angel

I hate all the Wolfram and Hart crap...I wish they would wake up from a dream and be back in Sunnydale ...then they could all explode together in the hell hole! And Buffy could die in Spike's arms or Angel's or maybe a Buffy sandwich.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Loved last night's ep - and Mercedes McNab/Harmony made it to the opening credits! Also, I noticed Amy Acker looked like both Fred and Illyria in the opening creds as well - very cool.

Only 5 more to go... and I hope they are all as good as last night's. The DVDs won't come out soon enough for me for this season.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCase
    Loved last night's ep - and Mercedes McNab/Harmony made it to the opening credits! Also, I noticed Amy Acker looked like both Fred and Illyria in the opening creds as well - very cool.
    I noticed that big time! I like the change. The episode was very good. It was great to see the mom and kid with the machine guns. I'm not a big fan of Gunn, so I'm not too torn up about him staying. I think he's coming back though...pretty sure. That new liason looks interesting...I wonder what he's up to. I want more about this big apocolypse!

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I noticed that big time! I like the change. The episode was very good. It was great to see the mom and kid with the machine guns. I'm not a big fan of Gunn, so I'm not too torn up about him staying. I think he's coming back though...pretty sure. That new liason looks interesting...I wonder what he's up to. I want more about this big apocolypse!
    Fantastic episode. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what the new liaison is going to do, too. They picked an interesting actor for the role. Adam Baldwin was on Whedon's Firefly and he was great on it.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Loved this last episode. Someone remind me...the one world made up entirely of shrimp: didn't Anya also speak of this on BTVS?

Tapes of the Last Three Episodes

I have missed the last three episodes....Does any one have tapes????

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    I have missed the last three episodes....Does any one have tapes????
    If you've missed any episodes this season go to http://www.buffy.nu/ to download them.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Loved this last episode. Someone remind me...the one world made up entirely of shrimp: didn't Anya also speak of this on BTVS?
    Yeah, I think she mentioned it in "Triangle" from season 5 when she and Willow sent Olaf the troll to another dimension.

Possible Movies-of-the-Week?

I found this news item on Scifi.com dated Apr 16. It appears the fans' campaign to save Angel has been somewhat successful. According to this, the WB will support future movies-of-the week next season, but not renewal of the show. Also, both UPN and Fox have passed on picking up the show. While I'd love to see the show renewed, the idea of movies-of-the-week is better than losing this series completely. Just trying to be optimistic. Who knows, maybe the success of TV movies could lead to a spinoff for one or more of the characters.

News item:
    "The WB has approached Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel creator Joss Whedon about doing at least a movie-of-the-week or two—and possibly as many as six—next season, thanks in large part to a fan campaign organized by Saving Angel, E! Online's Watch With Kristin column reported. But the columnist added that, despite Herculean efforts by fans to save the canceled vampire show, Angel won't be coming back as a regular series, either on the frog network or on UPN or Fox, which have both passed.

"I think a Buffy movie is more likely to happen now," Angel cast member James Marsters (Spike) told the columnist. "And they may be given better budgets, seeing this kind of interest, because there's a feeling that there's a guaranteed audience. So the effort that I've seen, it is not in vain."

Next episode...

Origin - 4/21
    Angel (David Boreanaz) resists the appeal of parents seeking help from Wolfram & Hart regarding their son's supernatural abilities after he discovers that the boy is his son, Connor (guest star Vincent Kartheiser). Despite his reservations, Angel is forced to bring Connor into conflict with an old adversary to prevent his son's memories from being restored. Meanwhile Wesley (Alexis Denisof) uncovers a mysterious deal struck by Wolfram & Hart that threatens the secret Angel desperately wants to protect.

+ Reply to Thread