+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Angel

Awww man...that kind of sucks. But, I guess it doesn't mesh with the finale. I think it's good that they chose to do it this way though. The finale will be all cohesive.

Ohhhh, look what I found...

"Underneath" - April 14th
    Hoping that Lindsay (guest star Christian Kane) has information on the Senior Partners' ultimate plans, Angel (David Boreanaz), Spike (James Marsters) and Gunn (J. August Richards) track him down in a bizarre and terrifying suburban hell. Meanwhile, a nearly invincible stranger (guest star Adam Baldwin, "Firefly") sent by the Senior Partners infiltrates Wolfram & Hart looking for Eve (Sarah Thompson).

Woohoo, good work, Mike. You could've been a Scooby for sure.

Yay, new episodes again!!! Frickin' finally!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Hey people, don't forget, new episode this week. I hope I don't forget!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I surely won't forget. It'd be hard for me to do that. Wednesday nights are back to normal!

Yeah...for six weeks I will pretend it 's not ending...NO spoilers I want to be surprised.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Finally.. I've been waiting for this!! I don't even want to think of the end

There was an article in USA Today, today, about Angel and the efforts of its fans to keep it on the air (I signed the petition!). It was great that it was on the front page of the Living Section - great publicity! Maybe UPN will reconsider and pick it up??

I would have signed it!!!

So what did you guys think of last night episode?

I loved last night's episode (and loved the "upcoming" trailer, I can't wait to see Drucilla and Darla!). I hope they find some way to rescue Gunn from that Hell dimension (or Wolfram and Hart holding cell or whatever it was!). I saw a brief clip of Gunn on a table being, it appeared, tortured. So he'll be in at least one of the next 5 episodes. I'm still in shock about Angel being cancelled (and not picked up by UPN!). It seems almost surreal to think that after the last episode, I'll no longer see Angel, Spike and the hope of Buffy, Giles, Willow, etc. (thank God for FX Buffy reruns).

Chris

+ Reply to Thread