+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I wasn't going to post this at first, but since stargazer got such a kick out of it, I'll just post the link. It's a pic of Fred when she becomes possessed by that demon on next week's episode called "Shells."

http://www.mediasharx.net/images/pre...el/shells1.jpg
    Thanks for posting this Mdrio9! If I show up at work with blue hair on Monday, you all will know why.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

I'm bashing myself for even saying this, but I don't think the real Fred's ever gonna come back. *bashes head* I don't want to believe it, but...I can't help but expect the worst. I think they're still writing the end of the season, so maybe there's hope. If Angel gets picked up for another season (which I hope it does...), Fred has to come back. It wouldn't be right without her.

The trailer isn't up yet at the WB site, but I'm anxious to watch it a few times. The lack of Fred's Texan accent was strange to hear...I think Illyria is really creepy.

Angel is sooo good this season. Spike has been hysterical, and I agree that I think his relationship with Angel adds so much. Funny thing, I don't think Spike is attractive (never liked blonde or very skinny men), and I initially hated the idea of Buffy with Spike, but there is just something that became so utterly compelling about him and his unwavering devotion to Buffy. I find him fascinating to watch even when he is doing practically nothing at all.

I also hope someone finds a way to save Fred, preferably Wesley.

"but there is just something that became so utterly compelling about him and his unwavering devotion to Buffy."

You put that very well. I feel the same way - completely addicted to Spike and, although I love Buffy when she and Angel are together, there's something very pure about Spike's devotion. I'm so depressed to think that UPN won't pick up Angel. At least with Angel on the air I could hear about the "distant relatives" (the occasional mention of Buffy and other Sunnydale alums). But once it's gone - it'll really be over! Too depressing.

Chris

WOW it's seems Fred will remain to be this character.. what do you think of that?

Well, Illyria was a pretty cool foe. Now, I guess she'll be adjusting to normal life, or somehting like that. I miss Fred so much, and it really made me sad to see the last episode end with that flashback of Fred driving to LA. It won't be the same without her. Illyria...I don't know what she'll have to offer. I have doubts that Fred's not coming back.

Also, I'm pretty sure UPN has turned down an Angel season 6. I'm still hoping it'll be around somehow.

I saw that Sarah Michelle Gellar is amenable to being on Angel. I was very excited!

Though a part of me doesn't want to know if she would choose Angel or Spike, as Joss has said would happen if she returned.

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Just out of curiosity - I missed the opening credits - did Amy Acker look like "Fred" or "Illyria" in them?

I'll watch carefully when new shows resume to see if they continue to use the "Fred" pics or not...
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

I actually like Amy Acker as llyria. It's nice to see her range as an actress, and I personally prefer female characters when they're strong and tough. I loved Fred, but sometimes she was just a little too spacy for my taste.

That's neat news about SMG, kyrjar, where did you hear it? Like you, a part of me doesn't want to know whom she'd choose. I am a SPUFFGEL shipper myself.

I wouldn't be able to choose between Angel or Spike, would you?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

My TV guide has no Angel this week...I think they will be off for a few weeks ...and then the last few shows.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

+ Reply to Thread