+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel

Kimmi, your avatar is awesome! I'm dreading Wednesday...Fred.

Well-said, Delphyne, but I think SMG got a little too big for her britches (guess her star turn in "Scooby Doo" went to her head) and is not exactly on the cuddliest terms with Joss if you recall...so I fear an appearance by her seems unlikely. Even if she does agree, I get the feeling it could be one of those phoned-in cameos, like Suzanne Somer's on Three Company, calling in from her "mom's house". On the plus side, I always heard that she and David Boreanaz were good friends, so I hope they're fond enough of each other to influence her decision.

BTW, I agree with Mike, Kimmi your av ROCKS! I loved this week's episode. Is there an Emmy for best performance by a puppet?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I wasn't going to post this at first, but since stargazer got such a kick out of it, I'll just post the link. It's a pic of Fred when she becomes possessed by that demon on next week's episode called "Shells."

http://www.mediasharx.net/images/pre...el/shells1.jpg

That is one of the saddest television moments I've ever seen. I seriously cried when Fred's head fell on Wesley's arm. It was unbelievable...just the saddest thing ever. The makers of this show sure know how to affect an audience...that is, if people react like me. I was surprised to see Fred to turn all blue at the end...wasn't expecting that. It really creeped me out though.

I hope Knox pays for his disgusting worship. I don't think Gunn killed him though. I bet Wesley's gonna finish that job off. Gunn's also gonna be in trouble too...he did sign the forms. Next week looks so good, but I don't know how to go on without Fred...with this thing in her place.

That was awful! I'm SOOOO sad. Mdrio, I didn't cry, but I felt absolutely ill. Why is Joss killing off all the women during the last season? I wouldn't blame Sarah Michelle if she didn't want to guest star. He'd probably just kill her off, too
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

this week was so sad. i almost cried. Whats happening next week? I missed the preveiws.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Next week...no trailer up yet though...

"Shells"
    Angel (David Boreanaz) and Spike (James Marsters) return from England defeated, knowing that the ancient demon Illyria has completely taken over Fred's (Amy Acker) body and soul. Upon learning that Knox (guest star Jonathan Woodward) and Gunn (J. August Richards) have each contributed to her demise, Wesley (Alexis Denisof) goes for revenge and Angel tries everything to restore Fred, including calling on an old friend from Sunnydale. Meanwhile, Illyria tries to locate an ancient temple where she believes she will find an army ready to help her destroy mankind.

Oh, oh. I bet it's Willow
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

You're right it is WILLOW!!

I still cannot accept that Fred is really DEAD! This isn't right for Wes.. like seriously, poor guy!

FRED can't be dead, does anyone know for sure. I know that she's playing a demon for now but is she really GONE

I love the relationship Angel and Spike are developing.. you can tell they have known eachother FOREVER!

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    I can't believe how much I LOVED last night's ep - it reminded me how much I love it when Joss writes and directs episodes - poignant humor, incredible dialogue. Fred's final words were beautiful ("Why can't I stay?"). And taking a running joke from the beginning of the ep and making such it tragic toward the end ("the cavemen win").

All of it - heartbreaking.

And now they're cancelling it - AUGH! I think this season has really turned around, and I would definitely keep watching next season, if they can move to another network.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

+ Reply to Thread