Smallville - Season 3 **Spoilers**
aw yeah, smallville is coming back and i'm counting the days!
episode 1 of the 3rd season airs on October 1, 2003 and to follow you will find some pics and spoilers that i found from www.kryptonsite.com. enjoy!
* Obviously "Exile" picks up after "Exodus" -- Clark has exiled himself from those he loves in order to protect them; and Lex might be marooned someplace -- that is, if he even survives the plane crash! Lana obviously will be spending time sorting out her feelings, Chloe and Lionel will probably be interacting some more, and Jonathan and Martha will deal with the aftermath of the loss of the baby.
Originally Posted by Al Gough in Entertainment Weekly's Fall Preview Issue
* No word yet on the whereabouts or revelations that might come up regarding Dr. Helen Bryce, or even if Emmanuelle Vaugier will be returning. We would say it's a pretty safe bet that Clark will continue to be haunted by his Kryptonian father's voice, though.
* "Exile" starts with Metropolis bad guys in clown suits.
* Comics character Morgan Edge makes his Smallville premiere as the owner of Club Steel, a hangout in Metropolis. If he's anything like his comics incarnation, Edge runs organized crime or is very involved with it. Edge was the inspiration for the "Bill Church" character in Lois & Clark. It sounds like Clark might be working for him. Edge will be played by Rutger Hauer.
* "Exile" Clark, in Metropolis, is going by the name of "Kal." A girl sees the "S" on his chest, which looks "awfully big for a birthmark."
* Lana apparently follows Clark to Metropolis and hears someone call Clark "Kal." Clark claims it's his "secret identity."
* Lex is on an island babbling about someone who had supposedly been there for 15 years that saved him.
* Muggers try to attack Lana in Metropolis, but let's see if her Power Ranger powers from "Precipice" will help with this one, or if she'll need a man of steel to save her.
* Maggie Sawyer (last seen in "Insurgence") makes a return appearance.
* Season three will pick up three months later and will introduce a character from the comics, Morgan Edge, leader of the Metropolis Intergang crime syndicate, according to a feature at the post-gazette.com.
* Also from that article... Lex will survive the plane crash. "Most people don't survive tornadoes either," Al Gough is said to have said.
* Regarding the Chloe/Lionel alliance: "She made a deal with the devil out of anger, and we'll see her having to grapple with that," Gough said. "She wants to get out of it and gets pulled back in. You'll see how Lionel turns the screws on her."
* "Jenn" tells us that this episode features a 297 foot drop from the tallest building in Surrey B.C. The jump was done by the stunt doubles of Clark Kent and Jonathan Kent. Apparently the two are at the top of a building, and Jonathan falls and Clark goes after him. They then fall through a huge skylight at the bottom of the building. Ouch. This scene can be seen in the "Exile" trailer.
* An interview with Ryan Robbins, who plays "Louis Leery Jr." the character who Lex encounters on the island, has now surfaced at the Hollywood North Report website. So Lex is an old fart to hang out with, eh? (Sorry, couldn't resist)
* One of the Verizon text messages has revealed that "Dr. Helen Bryce-Luthor" will be inheriting Lex's fortune after his untimely death. Guess that reveals if she lives or not.
* Both Chloe and Jonathan also confront Clark in Metropolis. It sounds like Jonathan's confrontation will be inside the Luthorcorp building, and will result in the long jump out of the window mentioned above.
* Lana professes her love for Red!Clark, but he ignores her, just like we'd like to.
* Clark hops in a gull-winged Ferrari, and asks "how much." When told $125,000, Clark buys it with ease, with a backpack full of money.
* The front page of the Inquisitor reads "R.I.P. Lex."
Episode 2 - Season 3 "Phoenix"
* This is Part 2 of a two part season premiere.
* This one may belong in Rumorville, but it's so likely we're keeping it here: A second season Lois & Clark episode titled "The Phoenix" featured the return, from the ashes, of the presumed dead Lex Luthor. It seems the people of Smallville would think Lex to be dead after his little plane incident at the end of Season Two, so don't be surprised if the "dead" Lex Luthor returns to torn to the surprise of a few very shocked faces.
* Clark is reunited with his parents. "Whatever problems you have, we'll figure them out together," Martha tells Clark. Clark of course is worried about putting his family in danger, but the Kents stand united, even after their tragedy in "Exodus."
* Someone's broken into Lionel's vault at the Metropolis LuthorCorp office, where all the cameras are "conveniently melted." (Hm, Clark perhaps?) Lionel has a "trashed vault, a window blown out of the 60th floor, and a hole the size of a Navigator in the street below." Lionel of course claims to Maggie Sawyer that the vault was empty after what happened in "Insurgence." Hmm...
* Lex is definitely back in town by this point.
* It sounds like during Lex's absence, Lionel acquired the vial of Clark's blood. This may be what is stolen from the vault.
* Lionel's right hand man, Kroll (chant with us: "Kroll! Kroll! Kroll!"), might be working for Morgan Edge. By the way - it seems Morgan Edge and Lionel are "old friends." The plot thickens...
* A "mysterious" scientist working for Lionel by the name of Lia Tang is studying Clark's blood -- blood that is in the possession of both Lionel and Morgan Edge at one time or another. She confirms that the blood samples are identical - possibly identical to what Dr. Bryce had in Season 2?
* It sounds like Clark and Jonathan are tied up in the Kent barn or someplace like that, with Clark paralyzed by Kryptonite.
All this Smallville stuff is getting me so excited for the big premiere! I can't wait...Smallville at 8, then Angel at 9. I really want to know more about that plane crash ordeal. Where was Helen??
My friend is one of the sound editors for Smallville and a couple of months ago his three kids got to meet Tom Welling at Warner Brothers. My friends 2 girls (13 & 14) are in love with him, of course. One thing I didn't realize is that Tom Welling is 6' 4" and in some of the scenes with Kristen, they have to put him in a hole, so that there isn't too much of a discrepancy. The guy's 2" taller than me! He doesn't look it in Smallville.
Can you believe he was supposed to be 16 in season 2?
I HATE Moguls
R.I.P. John Ritter
i hope smallville doesn't comeback with a bunch of these freak of the week type episodes...you know the kids that came in contact with "meteor rocks" and has a power
and i hope Chloe finally gets some
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.