The race is back!
CBS and Blockbuster announce "Sneak Peek" DVD Promotion
CBS AND BLOCKBUSTER ANNOUNCE "SNEAK PEEK" DVD FALL PROMOTION
GMC Will Sponsor to Launch New Envoy XUV
DVD Features Exclusive Interviews, A "CSI: Miami" Music Video,
Interactive CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Game
And Interactive GMC Video With The Chance To Win A 2004 Envoy
Millions of DVDs Distributed At Blockbuster And Other Outlets
CBS will preview its new shows in a special "Sneak Peek" DVD produced with marketing partner Blockbuster. GMC, the truck division of General Motors, will sponsor the interactive DVD to promote the launch of its new Envoy XUV sport utility vehicle.
This month, millions of the DVDs will be distributed free in more than 5,500 Blockbuster stores, leading up to CBS’s season premiere. The DVD will also be available as a pullout in Entertainment Weekly magazine, aboard select American Airlines flights and at CBS’s Television City at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
The dynamic, interactive "Sneak Peek" offers a preview of the six exciting new shows on CBS this fall -- plus unique special features:
● An exclusive interview with Jerry Bruckheimer, the hit-making executive producer of CBS shows CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, CSI: MIAMI, WITHOUT A TRACE and new drama COLD CASE.
● A new CSI: MIAMI music video from The Who.
● A behind-the-scenes look at the making of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION.
● The chance to play a demo of the CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION interactive game.
GMC’s sponsorship of the DVD will serve as a launch platform for its all-new Envoy XUV. The interactive "Sneak Peek" will allow viewers to select and watch a preview of GMC’s full line of new 2004 pickups and SUV’s and enter a sweepstakes where they can win an Envoy XUV.
Blockbuster will use the DVD to preview exciting new videos and DVDs coming to its stores this fall. An estimated 64% of the U.S. population lives within a 10-minute drive of one of the stores. Blockbuster consumers are entertainment-savvy, making its stores a prime place to market CBS shows.
CBS will promote "Sneak Peek" and the GMC sweepstakes in on-air spots, helping drive interest in the contest and traffic to Blockbuster outlets. Blockbuster will promote the DVD via in-store signage, direct mail, Blockbuster.com and e-marketing.
Besides "Sneak Peek," CBS has a new-season launch plan that includes:
· A co-branded magazine pullout with Campbell Soup Co. in Parade and TV Guide, reaching nearly 100 million readers.
· Direct mail promotions with Valpak and EarthLink, reaching 44 million households.
· Major-market DJs interviewing CBS stars at Television City in Los Angeles leading up to premiere week with an accompanying radio contest.
· Billboards and distribution of fall schedules in Paramount theme parks.
· "CBS Eye on American" fall preview in September aboard 25,000 American Airlines flights.
· CBS schedules inserted in CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION Season 2 DVDs.
· A special show on reality hit SURVIVOR to run 15 times on Viacom sibling cable network VH1.
· Stars from the CBS comedy THE KING OF QUEENS hosting a themed night on Comedy Central.
· Promotions on Infinity radio stations and use of Viacom’s outdoor outlets, including station domination -- billboard blanketing -- in New York’s Grand Central Station and Port Authority Bus Terminal.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.