+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

no idea when its gonna start Phatinum but yea,what a season finale! I think it was Keith that set his place on fire.I think they wanted us to suspect that it was Andy(since he didnt check in when Karen was calling).And when Lucas kissed Brooke,I was soo happy and when he told her that if he had her he would never let her go again..WOW...Chad Michael Murray is such a great actor,It looks so real..wow . Hailey came back aswell!! wow i was so glad.I actually found the finale good but a bit slow untill the last 10-15 minutes!That was the best.Another thing..I hope Jake finds Nikki and Jenny soon .wow...One tree hill is SOO much better then O.c

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    WOW...Chad Michael Murray is such a great actor,It looks so real..wow .
    I don't think there was any acting involved there - he's married to her!

ITA though, it was a good finale. I'm guessing it's either Nathan or Deb who set fire to the dealership. Although.... what ever happend to Jules/Emily? Maybe she came back to deal some revenge.

Phatimun.... I think Dan is like a cockroach - they just can't kill him! This was the second season and the second season finale where they leave us wondering if Dan will be alive at the next season's opener. Even though he's a baddie, I think they're going to keep him. He's so delightfully scummy, I actually find myself liking him sometimes.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Haha, that's true, Critical. Without Dan there isn't any conflicts and problems, thus no story.. But still, ahhh he's sooo evil. You don't even know when he's lying or telling the truth

Can't wait for next season still! I have no shows to watch whatsoever at the moment. It's Wednesday, when ANTM is suppose to be on, and it's not because it's OVER! Sighh..

Well,he's very convincing no matter who hes talking to and he plays his character so well,all the girls just fall for him .

I also doubt Dan is dead.Its just what they want us to think.
    I wonder if Nathan is gonna take Haylie back..

nathan, deb, andy, keith, jules.... who set the fire? so many people to choose from!
    and yeah, there's no way they can kill dan. he's the only bad guy... he has to stick around. they led you to believe it was deb b/c of the powdery white stuff on the edge of the bottle (and she was holding the baggie of drugs). but who knows? my guess is keith.

Sher...haha i didnt think of that.When i saw the white pasty stuff...my first idea was kinda nasty (lets just say i thought someone got "busy" with the bottle and left Dan a suprise inside) but then he stopped breathing so that idea rushed out of my head.He's alive though.There's no doubt in my head.I also think its Keith.I doubt its Jules since she is out of the show.Hmm..

the first thought that came to mind on who set the fire was Andy because he wasn't in New Zealand..not sure who the real culprit is...

But i am sure Dan won't die. He will get rescued somehow as he is the baddie and every show needs to have one...

The season finale was crazy..I really just want to know who set the dealership on fire. It was very intense at that part ! What a cliffhanger..I hate that. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next season. And I hope Jake comes back too, but not too sure what I think about Hailey showing back up right when Nathan was supposed to leave..interesting !
    "Remember, it's better to burn out then to fade away."
    -- Kurt Cobain

I have a feeling it was Keith..trying to get back at his brother for ruining his life.Of course i doubt dan is dead or else what would be the fun about one tree hill?

Hailey coming is gonna mess Nathan up.I guess he's happy she's back but what will he do?

Anyway does anyone know when its starting again??

Rumour has it - October 5th.

+ Reply to Thread