+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

I love this show and was wondering if there were any other fans out there. I can't wait for it to come back on Tuesday. The Keith and Dan interaction looks to be a great one.

Hi firefightersgal! to FORT!

I too, am a fan of the show and am looking forward to it's return next week. I missed part of the first season but now I'm completely hooked.

I'm SO happy its playing again.Few comments.
    -Michellyne didnt impress me last night.She wasn't as good as I expected
    -Hate Haylie!!!She's soo horrible to Nathan.While Nathan was having all those flash backs i was really excited and thought she would be coming home..
    -Glad Brooke is staying though i never thought she would leave.
    -THANK GOD Brooke dumped Felix and am i ever happy to see him in boot camp or something (boarding school?Wtv hes gone)

Anywhooooo,Glad its back

I didn't realize how much I missed the show until last night - so glad it's back.

A few notes:
    • This whole thing with Nikki/Jake is going to get messy. I can't believe the b*tch is back!
    • hungry_hippo - I'm glad Felix is gone as well. His character was getting kind of boring. Same stuff each week.
    • While I understand Haley is feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment, she should at least try to give their marriage a chance...sheesh. Keeping my fingers crossed Nathan stays away from Taylor :nono

I agree with everything you said daddyzgirl. I can't wait to see whats gonna happen with Brooke and Lucas.And will Anna find love?Maybe its Michellyne ! Just kidding.Also...I really want Payten and Jake to live happily ever after

I feel asthough im the only person that writes here ...hmmm maybe i am
    Anyway here are a few comments
    - I can't believe that Nathan actually signed those papers!He loves Haylie!!Who on earth would listen to Dan??
    - I was totally heartbroken when Brooke told Lucas that they're gonna stay friends !And then after Lucas was about to cry .
    - If anyone else in here watches one tree hill,what do you think.Do you think Dan's money is really goign towards a college fund or its all a scam ?

Anywhoooo thats all i had to say,that and i can barely wait for the 2 hour season finale!

Hungry Hippo - you're not alone

My 2 cents:

Do we really know for sure that Nathan signed the annulment papers (or did I miss something in the episode?) Maybe Dan forged his signature?

I wish Brooke would have asked Lucas about the Peyton stuff in his room - if she only knew how much he cared for her

As for Dan and his "college fund" - I say it's all a cover. He can't possibly turn out to be good. How much would that suck....

yeah, i assumed dan forged nathan's sig, too.

and i don't think dan's hording money for lucas' college fund. i'm looking forward to the 2 hour finale as well.

nono,Nathan did sign those papers.me too at first i was so sure it was forged but then Lucas confronted him and he said that he is moving back home with Dan and he said something like :"..we rushed things we were too young.Trust me its the right thing.."

Ohhh, did anyone else see the finale tonight. Wow, things are real messy... Wonder if Dan's going to die in that fire or if it was Keith or Nathan who set that fire. Gosh, that man is evil. I'm scared for Lucas - no more medication because Dan isn't providing him money no more. Ahh, can't wait till season 3, does anyone know when it'll start??

+ Reply to Thread